Samsung has recently launched new powerful Galaxy S10 series smartphones in the market. These are the most advanced and hidden features you will find! One UI helps you focus on what really matters to you. With hardware and software working together in harmony, see only what you need, using and viewing your phone with an experience that feels second nature. Because it’s the small details that make a big difference. If you are wondering what is the Galaxy S10 Tips and Tricks or Hidden Features. Today we are talking about Unique Hidden features of Samsung Galaxy S10.
- Galaxy S10 Specs: S10, S10+, S10e, S10 5G specs in one place
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Tips and Tricks or Hidden Features
- Samsung Galaxy S10 and Galaxy S10 Plus Camera Features
- How to use a Split screen on Samsung Galaxy S10
- How to use Wireless Power Share in Galaxy S10 Phones
- How To Enable Lift To wake Feature In Samsung Galaxy S10
- How does work Galaxy S10’s Ultrasonic Fingerprint Scanner?
They have hole-punch Infinity O AMOLED displays instead of notches, dual and triple camera setups, 7nm processors, 6GB/8GB/12GB RAM depending on the phone, storage options from 128GB up to 1TB, decent-sized batteries, fun paint jobs, reverse wireless charging tech, headphone jacks, and big price tags.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Tips and Tricks or Hidden Features
#1. Screen Rotation
This is a very useful feature when you disable screen rotation from the notification panel because maybe you’re laying down and don’t want to display to rotate on accidental movements but still want to watch and see some content in landscape. Well you will the small icon will pop up bottom of your mobile screen corner when you rotate the phone.
So it is suggesting you rotate the screen for only that specific app when you click it that app will rotate in landscape. The rest of the apps will still run normal mode you will get this suggestion every time you rotate the phone, there is no setting to activate this. It will be automatically activated when you disable screen rotation.
#2. Lift To Wake
The second awesome feature
When you activate it you will be able to turn on the display by lifting the phone from the table or getting an out from your pocket without pressing any buttons. If you combined this with an intelligent scan option that allows the scan to be activated automatically when the screen turns on. this way when you lift the phone it will be automatically unlocked.
#3. Home Screen Lock
The third feature is about locking the home layout which mean you will not accidentally move the apps or folders from their place or to delete them from the home screen to activate this go to settings> Display> Home Screen and activate lock home screen layout. This way you will never worry about losing apps from the home screen or somebody else messing with it.
#4. Tap TO Show AOD
The fourth one is about the always-on-display. You already know that you can activate or disable it but this Samsung allows to activate it and only see it when you tap the display while it was off. It comes helpful when you sometime need
You can find this in the Settings> Lock Screen> Always On Display, enter there then activate it then go to display mode and choose the tap to show option.
#5 Pin Windows
The next feature is spinning an app it means opening an app and pinning it to the screen. This way it will not be accidentally closed because no button on the phone we close it, this will prevent others from using other features outside the app and also messages and calls are blocked when an app is pinned.
In order to close the app you need to press and hold simmers down you see the back and recent apps soft buttons. To activate this feature Go to the settings> Biometrics and security> Other Security settings> Pin windows. After that if you want any app to be pinned just open it for normal use then press the recent app button press the app icon at the top and choose pin this app.
#6. Kids Home
Last but not least is Kids Home, this is the home screen for kids that you can simply activate from the notification panel. You get the color red screen with kids friendly icons and only apps and games design it for kids.
#7. Assistant Menu
The Assistant menu is designed for individuals with motor control or other physical impairments. By using Assistant menu, you can access hardware buttons and all parts of the screen by simply tapping or swiping. If you are wondering How To Enable Assistant Menu in Samsung One UI.
- Go to your Home screen
- Tap on the Settings
- Scroll to Accessibility and tap on it
- Then tap on Interaction and dexterity
- And, then simply enable the Assistant Menu option.
#8. Dark Mode
The Samsung One UI introduces a new dark theme or dark mode to the Galaxy flagship and it’s something we have all been waiting for.
I mean Samsung flagship which
- How to enable dark mode on Galaxy S10 Devices
- How to Enable Pin Windows Feature in Galaxy S10
- Best Apps for Samsung Galaxy S10 Series
- How to Hide Front Camera in Galaxy S10 Series
- Best Cases for Galaxy S10 Plus
- Galaxy S10 Plus receiving its first update
- How to enable Lockdown mode in Galaxy S10 Devices
- Download Samsung Galaxy S10+ & Galaxy S10 Camera cutout wallpapers
- How to enable Always On Display in Galaxy S10 Devices
- Samsung Galaxy S10 display – the best on the market
- How To Schedule The Auto Restart Feature On Galaxy S10
- How to use & customize AR Emoji on Galaxy S10 Devices