OnePlus recently announced that it has opened the world’s largest OnePlus offline experience store , OnePlus Boulevard , in Bangalore, India, with a total area of more than 3,600 square meters.
Navnit Nakra, CEO of OnePlus India, said: “Since OnePlus entered the Indian market in 2014, it has been widely recognized by users, and user support plays an important role in the development of the OnePlus brand in India. Therefore, we are opening OnePlus in India. The largest experience store, OnePlus Boulevard, through the offline experience store, we provide users with the best technology products while creating a communication experience center for users, where users can communicate directly with brands and achieve closer emotional links.”
OnePlus Boulevard uses many natural and earthy elements , such as the terracotta material finish of the walls. The shop also houses several clay and ceramic art pieces from artists from all over India.
- Dimensity 8100+150W Flash Charge! One plus mysterious new machine enters the network
- OnePlus 10 Pro will be released globally in March with Oxygen OS 12.1
- One plus the world’s largest offline experience store landed in Bangalore, India, using natural and earthy elements
- OnePlus announced OxygenOS 12 Open Beta 1 for OnePlus 8/ 8 Pro/ 8T [Download]
- OnePlus OxygenOS 13 official announcement: will be merged with OPPO ColorOS
The store has two floors, the first floor has a community experience area, it has an auditorium and a community lounge. OnePlus has also set up a gaming area, a product experience area, an unboxing area, and even a reading lounge for digital members.
Navnit Nakra said that less than three years ago, OnePlus had fewer than 3,000 offline points of sale in India; by the end of 2022, it is expected to have 15,000 offline points of sale .