Today, digital blogger @Digital Chat Station broke the news that the new vivo phone equipped with the MediaTek Dimensity 9000 flagship processor is the X80 series. It is worth noting that the new phone will also be equipped with a self-developed chip V1, becoming one of the first Dimensity 9000 flagships with the fastest stacking materials.
It is reported that the Dimensity 9000 adopts TSMC’s 4nm process, the CPU adopts the “1+3+4” three-cluster Armv9 architecture, the APU performance is improved, the ISP processing speed is improved, and it supports up to 320 million pixel cameras. Mali-G710 ten-core GPU, Equipped with R16 5G modem.
In addition, the self-developed V1 chip can serve the needs of imaging applications such as photography and video at the same time. When shooting video, in the face of a large number of complex operations, the V1 chip has an exponential improvement in energy efficiency compared to DSP and CPU.
- Professional folding flagship vivo X Fold is now available for direct appointment
- OriginOS system + rear dual camera vivo Pad is coming on April 11
- Dimensity 9000 blessing! vivo new machine exposure: self-developed chip V1 blessing
- Vivo X80 launched with Dimensity 9000: Geekbench scores exposed
- Dimensity 9000 has a running score of 1.07 million, surpassing the new Snapdragon 8
Moreover, when the V1 chip processes the same computational imaging algorithm, the dedicated algorithm of the chip reduces the power consumption of the hardware circuit by 50% compared with the way of software implementation.