Samsung’s track record when it comes to the smartphone. You guys have been kind of missing, there was TouchWiz which was honestly bad then there was experienced UI which was better but not quite there. Well the One UI is here and it may just be the one. If you are wondering how to enable dark mode on Galaxy S10 Devices. Today we are here with Detail guide on the Night Mode on Galaxy S10.
How to enable dark mode on Galaxy S10 Devices
The Samsung One UI introduces a new dark theme or dark mode to the Galaxy flagship and it’s something we have all been waiting for.
I mean Samsung flagship which has these striking AMOLED displays have always deserved a dark theme and well it’s here and it looks gorgeous anyway it’s almost a totally black theme with some rain there and that makes it like really great especially on the beautiful display of the Galaxy S8.
- Open your phone’s Settings.
- Scroll down and tap on Display.
- Look for Night mode and tap on the toggle to turn on Night mode right away.
- To configure Night mode, tap on the entry itself rather than the toggle.
- Right now, there are no configuration options. Eventually, you’ll be able to have this system-wide Night mode enable at night, just like the current blue light filter.
- For easier access to Night mode you can also add a quick toggle in the notification shade.
- How to use a Split screen on Samsung One UI
- Enable Lockdown mode in Samsung One UI
- Lock Home Screen Layout In Samsung One UI
- Enable Lift to wake feature in Samsung One UI
- Navigation Gestures on Samsung One UI
- Samsung One UI latest features Tips & Tricks
I hope to use to understand all about How to enable dark mode on Galaxy S10 Devices? If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem. If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus, Instagram) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!