How to use Select to Speak feature on Realme 9 Pro smartphone
Welcome to the Realme smartphones tips and tricks. Every smartphone company has many features and uses different methods to use every feature. Here we are talking about How to use Select to Speak feature on Realme 9 Pro smartphone. Hope! you will understand the Realme smartphones guide.
About this function-
- When “Select to speak” is turned on using the shortcut, you can tap pieces of text on your screen to hear them read aloud.
How to enable Select to Speak feature –
- First, go to “Settings”
- Then, click “System settings”
- Next, click “Accessibility”
- Now, select “Vision” category
- Finally, click and turn on “Select to speak” feature
How to use –
- Tap a piece of text to hear it read aloud.
- Drag your finger across the screen to select multiple pieces of text to be read aloud.
- Tap the Play button to hear all text on the screen read aloud.
Realme 9 Pro specifications –
- 8 GB RAM | 128 GB ROM | Expandable Upto 256 GB
- 16.76 cm (6.6 inch) Full HD+ Display
- 64MP + 8MP + 2MP | 16MP Front Camera
- 5000 mAh Li-ion Battery
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 Processor
How to fix green vertical line on display issue of Realme 10 Pro Plus?
If you are using a Realme 10 Pro Plus and facing the issue of a green vertical line on display, don’t worry! You have come to the right place. Display issues can be some of the most infuriating problems to deal with because they interfere with your device’s usability. Fortunately, there are some simple steps you can take to fix this issue.
We will walk you through how to solve the green vertical line on display issue of Realme 10 Pro Plus in no time. Let’s get started!
Many Realme device users have noticed a vertical green line appearing on the your display after Realme UI 4.0 update and Realme 10 Pro Plus is one of these devices. This is commonly referred to as a “green line issue” and can be caused by a number of factors, including screen burn-in, improper calibration, or even just dust or dirt on the display.
How to fix green vertical line on display issue of Realme 10 Pro Plus
If you are facing the issue of a green vertical line appearing on the display of your Realme 10 Pro Plus, there are a few things that you can try in order to fix it.
- Restart your device: This is the first thing you should try when you see the green line on your device’s display. Simply restarting your device may fix the issue.
- Check for software updates: Sometimes, a software update can fix issues like this one. So, be sure to check for any updates that may be available for your device.
- Take a screenshot: There have been reports that taking a screenshot of the screen with the green line can actually fix the issue. So, it’s worth a try!
- Perform a factory reset: If none of the above methods work, you can try performing a factory reset of your device. Be sure to backup your data before doing this, as it will erase all of the data on your device.
With this guide, we hope that you were able to successfully fix the problem and get back to using your device without any further issues.
These Realme Smartphones will get Android 14 based Realme UI 5.0 Update
Android 14 is set to launch this year, and Realme is one of the first companies to announce their plans for the update. With the release of their own UI 5.0, they are introducing Android 14 features on all their devices, including several of their smartphones.
We’ll take a look at which Realme smartphones will be getting the upcoming Android 14 based Realme UI 5.0 update, so that you can decide whether you should upgrade or not. We’ll also explore the new features introduced in the latest version of Realme UI 5.0 and why it makes sense to invest in a Realme device today.
What is the Realme UI 5.0?
Realme UI 5.0 is an upcoming Android-based user interface for Realme smartphones. Realme UI was announced at the 2019 Realme Developer Conference. The UI will replace the existing Oppo’s ColorOS.
Realme UI 5.0 will be launch in 2023 which is based on Android 14. Realme UI 5.0 will feature a new design language that is inspired by nature and uses more white space than its predecessor. The homescreen will have a new layout with cleaner widget placement and the option to add custom wallpapers.
Realme UI 5.0 device list
Realme GT Series:
- Realme GT 5G
- Realme GT Neo 2
- Realme GT Neo 2T
- Realme GT Neo 3
- Realme GT Neo 3T
- Realme GT Neo 5
- Realme GT 2
- Realme GT 2 Pro
Realme Number Series:
- Realme 9 Pro
- Realme 9 Pro+
- Realme 10
- Realme 10 5G
- Realme 10 Pro
- Realme 10 Pro+
Realme Narzo Series:
- Realme Narzo 50 Pro 5G
In conclusion, the upcoming Realme UI 5.0 based on Android 14 is something to look forward to. It promises improved performance and battery life as well as clarity of visuals. Furthermore, a number of smartphones from Realme will be receiving the new update including some older models like the Realme 10 series and GT series. We are sure that these updates will bring great joy to all Realme users who will benefit from its features.
Realme 10 Pro Plus is value for money?
When it comes to purchasing a smartphone, everyone looks for something that can offer them great features and value for money. But is the Realme 10 Pro Plus worth the money? This blog post aims to answer this question and explore other features of the device.
We will look at the design and hardware of the device and compare it with other devices in its price range to determine if it offers excellent value for money or not. We’ll also take a look at its software, camera performance, battery life, and more. So, stay tuned to find out if Realme 10 Pro Plus is value for money!
Realme 10 Pro Plus Specification
|Realme 10 Pro Plus||Specs|
|Display Size||6.7 inches, 1080 x 2412 pixels, 120 H|
|Rear Camera||108 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP Triple|
|Selfie Camera||Punch Hole 16 MP|
|OS||Realme UI 4.0 (Android 13)|
|Chipset||Mediatek Dimensity 1080|
|Battery||5000 mAh Li-Po Battery|
|Fingerprint Sensor||In Display|
Price of Realme 10 Pro Plus
- realme 10 Pro+ 5G (Dark Matter, 8GB+128GB) = ₹ 25,999
- realme 10 Pro+ 5G (Dark Matter, 6GB+128GB) = ₹ 24,999
- realme 10 Pro+ 5G (Dark Matter, 8GB+256GB) = ₹ 27,999
Is the Realme 10 Pro Plus value for money?
The Realme 10 Pro Plus is great value for money. The phone isn’t perfect, but it is very competitive in its price range. It has a large curved display, a fast processor, and a long-lasting battery. The only downside is that it doesn’t have glass on back, but overall the Realme 10 Pro Plus is great value for money.