Samsung first introduces AR Emoji features with its Galaxy S9 flagship phones. If you are wondering How to use & customize AR Emoji on Galaxy S10 devices? Today we are here with Detail guide on
- Galaxy S10 Specs: S10, S10+, S10e, S10 5G specs in one place
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Tips and Tricks or Hidden Features
- Samsung Galaxy S10 and Galaxy S10 Plus Camera Features
- How to use a Split screen on Samsung Galaxy S10
- How to use Wireless Power Share in Galaxy S10 Phones
- How To Enable Lift To wake Feature In Samsung Galaxy S10
- How does work Galaxy S10’s Ultrasonic Fingerprint Scanner?
If you’re always sending selfies and emojis to your friends and family, you’re going to love the S10 phones – they come with lots of additional personalisation features, giving you a much more realistic emoji.
How to use AR Emoji on Galaxy S10 Devices
- Open the camera.
- Tap “AR Emoji” at the top of the screen.
- Tap “Create My Emoji”.
- Follow the on-screen prompts, and when you’re ready, take your selfie picture.
- Select one of the icons – lady, man, girl or boy – and tap “Next”.
- Profile: Give your emoji a name.
- Looks: Here you can customise skin tone, hair, facial hair, face, eyes, eyebrows, nose, lips, and ears.
- Clothes: Here you can select your clothes and shoes as well as purchase additional outfits from the Galaxy app store.
- Accessories: Here you can select headwear, glasses, earrings or purchase additional accessories from the Galaxy app store.
- Tap “Next” and then “Done” once you’ve finished customising your Emoji.
- Your Emoji will now be in the “AR emojis” section.
Top tip: Try changing the shooting “mode” and play around with the new display features like Mask, Body Tracking and Motion Figure.
- How to enable dark mode on Galaxy S10 Devices
- How to Enable Pin Windows Feature in Galaxy S10
- Best Apps for Samsung Galaxy S10 Series
- How to Hide Front Camera in Galaxy S10 Series
- Best Cases for Galaxy S10 Plus
- Galaxy S10 Plus receiving its first update
- How to enable Lockdown mode in Galaxy S10 Devices
- Download Samsung Galaxy S10+ & Galaxy S10 Camera cutout wallpapers
- How to enable Always On Display in Galaxy S10 Devices
- Samsung Galaxy S10 display – the best on the market
- How To Schedule The Auto Restart Feature On Galaxy S10
I hope you understand all the article on How to use & customize AR Emoji on Galaxy S10 devices? If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.