OPPO has just released the latest iteration of its ColorOS 13. Though this offers an array of new features, there are times when you might want to downgrade to the previous version, ColorOS 12. If you’re looking for ways to do this, you’ve come to the right place.
How to downgrade OPPO Reno 7 Pro 5G from ColorOS 13 to ColorOS 12 in a few simple steps. Read on for more details!
How to Downgrade OPPO Reno 7 Pro 5G from ColorOS 13 to ColorOS 12
If you have an OPPO Reno 7 Pro 5G and you want to downgrade it to ColorOS 12, here’s what you need to do.
- First, you will need to download the ColorOS 12 ROM from the OPPO website. Once you have downloaded the ROM, you will need to copy it to your phone’s internal storage.
- After that, you will need to reboot your phone into recovery mode. To do that, you will need to power off your phone first.
- Then, you will need to press and hold the volume down key and the power button simultaneously until the recovery mode menu appears.
- Once you are in recovery mode, you will need to select “Install Update.zip from Internal Storage”. After that, locate the ColorOS 12 ROM file that you copied earlier and select it.
- The installation process will start automatically and once it is finished, your phone will reboot itself and you will be running on ColorOS 12.
In conclusion, downgrading OPPO Reno 7 Pro 5G ColorOS 13 to ColorOS 12 is a fairly straightforward process. While it may be intimidating at first, the steps outlined above will help you take care of the downgrade quickly and safely.
As always, backup your data beforehand and follow all of the instructions for upgrading or downgrading carefully in order to reduce any potential risks associated with this task.
How to Fix the Green Line on Display OPPO Reno 7 Pro 5G
A common problem that many OPPO Reno 7 Pro 5G users have encountered is the presence of a green line on the display. While it’s not a major issue, it can be quite annoying. Fortunately, this issue can be fixed in a few easy steps.
We’ll also provide some tips on preventing it from happening again in the future. So keep reading to learn more about this issue and how you can fix it quickly and easily.
Why facing Green line on display
If you are noticing a green line on your OPPO Reno Pro 5G display, there are a few potential causes. It could be a hardware issue, such as a loose connection or damaged cable. Alternatively, it could be a software issue, such as a problem with the display driver. In either case, there are a few things you can try to fix the green line on your display.
How to fix green line issue on OPPO Reno 7 Pro
Assuming that you are referring to the green line that appears on the display of the OPPO Reno Pro G, there are a few potential causes and solutions:
- Check if the green line is appearing only when certain apps are open or in use. If so, it is likely that those apps are causing the issue. Try uninstalling them and see if the problem persists.
- Another possible cause of the green line is a hardware issue. Try restarting your device in safe mode and see if the problem still occurs. If it doesn’t, then it is likely that a third-party app is causing the issue.
- If the problem continues to occur in safe mode, then it is likely a hardware issue with your device’s display. You can try taking it to a repair shop to see if they can fix it, or you may need to replace the display entirely.
We hope that this article has helped you resolve the issue of the green line on your OPPO Reno 7 Pro 5G display. With just a few simple steps, you can get your device back to working order and enjoy all of its great features. Should the problem persist, be sure to seek help from a qualified technician who can diagnose and solve any further issues with your device.
How to fix Battery Draining issue on OPPO Reno 7 Pro?
Are you running out of battery too quickly on your OPPO Reno 7 Pro? If so, you’re not alone. This phone has been notorious for its battery draining issues since launch. But don’t despair, there are plenty of ways to fix the problem and help manage your battery life.
How to fix battery draining issue on OPPO Reno 7 Pro by looking into power saving settings, app optimization and more. Read on to learn how to make sure that your device is running optimally and get the most out of its battery life.
Why Facing Battery Draining issue?
One of the most common issues that OPPO Reno Pro users face is battery draining. There are a number of reasons why this could be happening, but the most likely cause is an app that is using up too much battery power. If you’re seeing your battery life dwindle quickly, here are some tips on how to fix the issue.
How to fix battery draining issue?
If you are an OPPO Reno Pro user, you might have come across the battery draining issue. This problem can be caused by a number of things, but there are some simple solutions that you can try to fix it.
Check for any power
Hungry apps: One of the most common reasons for battery drain is power-hungry apps. To check if any of your apps are causing the issue, go to Settings > Battery > App Battery Saver. Here, you will see a list of apps and how much battery they are using. If you see any app that is using a lot of battery, consider uninstalling it or using an alternative.
Reduce screen brightness
Another reason for battery drain is high screen brightness. To save battery, go to Settings > Display > Screen Brightness and reduce the brightness level. You can also enable the Adaptive Brightness feature which automatically adjusts the screen brightness according to the ambient light conditions.
Use Power Saving Mode
Power Saving Mode is a great way to save battery on your OPPO Reno Pro. This mode limits background data usage and reduces performance to help extend your battery life. To enable Power Saving Mode, go to Settings > Battery > Power Saving Mode and turn it on.
Update your apps
Outdated apps can also cause battery drain issues. Make sure that all the apps on your phone are up-to-date by going to Play Store.
It is evident that the battery draining issue on OPPO Reno Pro is a serious one and needs to be fixed as soon as possible. We hope you like guide and helpful for you.
How to fix green vertical line on display issue of Realme 10 Pro Plus?
If you are using a Realme 10 Pro Plus and facing the issue of a green vertical line on display, don’t worry! You have come to the right place. Display issues can be some of the most infuriating problems to deal with because they interfere with your device’s usability. Fortunately, there are some simple steps you can take to fix this issue.
Many Realme device users have noticed a vertical green line appearing on the your display after Realme UI 4.0 update and Realme 10 Pro Plus is one of these devices. This is commonly referred to as a “green line issue” and can be caused by a number of factors, including screen burn-in, improper calibration, or even just dust or dirt on the display.
How to fix green vertical line on display issue of Realme 10 Pro Plus
If you are facing the issue of a green vertical line appearing on the display of your Realme 10 Pro Plus, there are a few things that you can try in order to fix it.
- Restart your device: This is the first thing you should try when you see the green line on your device’s display. Simply restarting your device may fix the issue.
- Check for software updates: Sometimes, a software update can fix issues like this one. So, be sure to check for any updates that may be available for your device.
- Take a screenshot: There have been reports that taking a screenshot of the screen with the green line can actually fix the issue. So, it’s worth a try!
- Perform a factory reset: If none of the above methods work, you can try performing a factory reset of your device. Be sure to backup your data before doing this, as it will erase all of the data on your device.
With this guide, we hope that you were able to successfully fix the problem and get back to using your device without any further issues.