OnePlus 10 Pro has been released in China before, equipped with Snapdragon 8 Gen 1, and the price starts from 4699 yuan.
At today’s MWC Barcelona conference, OnePlus announced that it will release the OnePlus 10 Pro globally in March and land in North America, Europe and India at the end of March .
September last year, OnePlus announced the merger of OxygenOS and OPPO’s ColorOS. Today, it was officially announced that the OnePlus 10 Pro global version will run Oxygen OS 12.1 instead of the domestic ColorOS 12.1, which means that Oxygen OS will continue to exist.
- Dimensity 8100+150W Flash Charge! One plus mysterious new machine enters the network
- OnePlus 10 Pro will be released globally in March with Oxygen OS 12.1
- One plus the world’s largest offline experience store landed in Bangalore, India, using natural and earthy elements
- OnePlus announced OxygenOS 12 Open Beta 1 for OnePlus 8/ 8 Pro/ 8T [Download]
- OnePlus OxygenOS 13 official announcement: will be merged with OPPO ColorOS
- OnePlus finally fixes the GCam issues on the OnePlus 9 Series
The OnePlus 10 Pro adopts a new breakthrough design. The rear three-camera module is very huge, and it provides two colors of breakthrough black and all things blue.
In terms of core configuration, OnePlus 10 Pro is equipped with a new generation of Snapdragon 8 mobile platform, built-in 5000mAh battery, supports 80W super flash charge and 50W wireless flash charge, uses Samsung’s 6.7-inch AMOLED top screen, has 2K + ultra-clear resolution, 120Hz LTPO 2.0 Adaptive screen refresh rate.
OnePlus 10 Pro
In terms of imaging, the OnePlus 10 Pro is equipped with an exclusive custom IMX789, with a 48-megapixel, 1/1.43-inch ultra-large bottom, providing Hasselblad professional mode, capturing up to 12-bit color depth RAW photos, and supporting 4K and 8K high-definition video.