The Samsung flagship device allows you to use the Auto Restart feature. If you are wondering how to schedule the auto restart feature on Galaxy S10 Devices.
Samsung’s new UI brings so many unique features and the auto restart feature move to the other setting. This guide will show how to locate and enable the Auto Restart on Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+ and S10e.
Enable The Auto Restart Feature On Galaxy S10
- Go to your Home screen
- Tap on the Settings
- Scroll to Device Care
- Tap on three dots to the right top screen corner
- Tap on Auto Restart
- Choose your scheduled date and time. The defaults are Monday at 3 AM
- Turn on this feature and exit the menu
This allows to restart your phone once a week on a given day and a given time, which make sure that your phone runs are smoother fluid than normal so this option used to be in another part of the phone but now it’s been moved under device care which more sense because you are caring for your device.
- How to enable Lockdown mode in Galaxy S10 Devices
- Best Cases for Galaxy S10 Plus
- How to Hide Front Camera in Galaxy S10 Series
- Best Apps for Samsung Galaxy S10 Series
- How to Enable Pin Windows Feature in Galaxy S10 Devices
- How to enable dark mode on Galaxy S10 Devices
- How does work Galaxy S10’s Ultrasonic Fingerprint Scanner?
- How To Enable Lift To wake Feature In Samsung Galaxy S10 Devices
- How to use Wireless
PowerSharein Galaxy S10 Phones
- How to use a Split screen on Samsung Galaxy S10
- How to enable Always On Display in Galaxy S10 Devices
I hope you understand How To Schedule The Auto Restart Feature On Galaxy S10 Devices. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem. If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest tech content!