How to hide/ unhide photos and videos on Redmi Note 11
Redmi Note 11 has become the go-to mobile phone for many users, thanks to its advanced technology and innovative features. One of the features that make this device stand out is its ability to hide/ unhide photos and videos with just a few taps.
This feature can come in handy when you want to keep your private photos and videos away from prying eyes. In this blog post, we will go through the steps on how to hide/ unhide photos and videos on Redmi Note 11.
How to hide photos and videos
- Go to your Gallery and open your gallery images.
- Swipe screen right to left now album option will come.
- And long swipe it from “top to bottom”, now you will see an option Set Privacy Protection Password.
- Now you have to create Your Pattern Password and tap two times the pattern password.
- Now click on the Next button, after clicking on Next Mi id will appear.
- Now you have to put your Mi id and password and add it successfully.
- For hiding photos simply have to open the gallery and touch and hold the photos that you want to hide, then go to the bottom of the display and select “add to Album” now select “hidden album” and select ok.
- Tap on ok to hide this file.
How to unhide photos and videos
- For accessing hidden photos in gallery first you have to open Gallery.
- Swipe up to down.
- You have to choose Your Pattern Password, which was selected by you.
- Now you can see all the photos and videos.
We hope that this article has been able to provide you with some helpful tips and tricks for How to hide/ unhide photos and videos on Redmi Note 11. Now you can share your experiences or capture important information without any hassle!
How to take Screenshot On Samsung Galaxy A54
Taking screenshots on our smartphones is becoming increasingly common and has become an invaluable part of our technology lives. But do you know how to take a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy A54?
Whether you’re trying to capture a text conversation with a friend or just need to grab something quickly from the internet, we’ve got you covered with this step-by-step guide. Keep reading to find out how easy it is to take screenshots on your Samsung Galaxy A54!
How to take a screenshot using the physical buttons
- To take a screenshot using the physical buttons, simply press and hold the power button and the volume down button at the same time.
- The screen will flash, indicating that a screenshot has been taken.
- You can find the screenshot in your gallery app.
How to take a screenshot using Palm Swipe
Palm Swipe is a feature that allows you to take a screenshot on your Galaxy S23 Ultra by swiping the edge of your hand across the screen. To use Palm Swipe, follow these steps:
- Enable Palm Swipe: Go to Settings > Advanced features > Motions and gestures. Enable Palm swipe to capture.
- Take a screenshot: Place your hand vertically on either side of the screen, then swipe across the screen from one side to the other as if you were taking a photo.
How to enable Ethernet tethering on Samsung Galaxy A53 smartphone
Are you looking to learn how to ethernet tethering your Samsung Galaxy A53? With the ability to ethernet tethering, you can share your mobile data connection with other devices, allowing them to access the internet without a Wi-Fi network. Ethernet tethering has traditionally been done using Wi-Fi connections, but with the latest technology, you can now set up tethering using Ethernet connections.
In this guide, we’ll walk you through the steps of setting up Ethernet tethering on your Samsung Galaxy A53 smartphone. We will also discuss some of the benefits and drawbacks of using this method compared to other ways of tethering.
Enable Ethernet tethering on Galaxy A53 smartphone
- First, go to “Settings“
- Then, click on “Connections“
- Now, you will see “Mobile Hotspot and Tethering” Option, click on it.
- Then, enable “Ethernet tethering“.
We hope that this article has been able to provide you with some helpful tips and tricks for How to enable Ethernet tethering on Samsung Galaxy A53 smartphone. Now you can share your experiences or capture important information without any hassle!
Fix: Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 user facing WiFi connecting Issue
Tech enthusiasts across the world have been going wild since Samsung announced the launch of the much-anticipated Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3. From its impressive design to its cutting-edge features, this latest smartphone model is a must-have device for tech savvy users.
Unfortunately, however, some users have reported facing issues in connecting to Wifi networks with their smartphone. If you’re having trouble getting connected with your Galaxy Z Flip 3, don’t worry – we’ve got you covered! In this blog post, we’ll be taking a look at how to fix user-facing WiFi connecting issues on your Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3. Let’s get started!
How to fix Galaxy Z Flip 3 WIFI not working issue
Restart your device
If your Samsung Galaxy device is not connecting to WiFi, the first thing you should try is restarting your device. To do this, simply power off your phone and then turn it back on. This should fix the problem if it was caused by a temporary glitch.
Toggle the Airplane Mode
If your Samsung Galaxy device is having trouble connecting to WiFi, one of the first things you should try is toggling the Airplane Mode. This setting turns off all wireless connections on your phone, which can sometimes be the cause of the problem. To toggle Airplane Mode, simply pull down the notification shade and tap on the Airplane Mode icon.
Restart Wifi Connections
If your Samsung Galaxy device is having trouble connecting to WiFi, you can try restarting your WiFi connections. To do this, go to Settings > Network & Internet > WiFi and toggle the WiFi off and on. You can also try forgetting the WiFi network and then reconnecting to it. If you’re still having trouble, you can try resetting your device’s network settings. To do this, go to Settings > General Management > Reset > Reset Network Settings.
Connect a different device
If your Samsung Galaxy device is having difficulty connecting to your WiFi network, there are a few things you can try. First, try connecting a different device to the WiFi network. If that device is able to connect without any problems, then the issue is most likely with your phone and not the WiFi network.
If your phone is having trouble connecting to WiFi, the first thing you should do is check for any available updates. To do this, go to Settings > About device > Software update and see if there are any updates available. If there are, install them and see if that fixes the problem.
If your Samsung Galaxy device is having trouble connecting to Wi-Fi, you can try restoring the factory settings. This will reset all of your network settings, including your Wi-Fi passwords, so make sure to write them down before you begin. To restore your Galaxy S Ultra to its factory settings:
- Open the Settings app and tap “General management.”
- Tap “Reset.”
- Tap “Factory data reset.”
- Tap “Reset device.”
- Enter your PIN or password if prompted.
- Tap “Continue.”
- Tap “Delete all.”
Could It Be A Hardware Issue?
If your phone is having trouble connecting to WiFi, it could be a hardware issue. So you should visit Samsung customer care centre for repair your device.