POCO Launcher 4.0 received a new update to download
Are you looking for a new launcher to take your phone experience to the next level? If so, look no further than POCO Launcher 4.0! This latest update from POCO just received a major update download, and it’s packed with new features that will help you customize your phone even further.
From enhanced performance to improved visuals and more, this update packs in plenty of useful features that any Android user is sure to love. So if you want to get the most out of your phone, read on to learn all about the new POCO Launcher 4.0!
Read also, [Xiaomi MIUI 14] How To Lock The Screen In Five Different Ways
Download POCO Launcher 4.0
POCO Launcher 4.0 update is now available for download. The download size of this update is 34.3MB. The update brings a host of new features and improvements.
The POCO Launcher 4.0 update is an exciting one and brings with it a lot of features, making the launcher even more polished than before. It has improved the app drawer experience, widget page customization, streamlined settings menu and so much more.
On top of that, it includes system optimizations to improve overall performance and make your device run faster and smoother as well. If you haven’t already downloaded this new update for your Poco Launcher then do not wait any longer! This is definitely an update worth downloading if you want to get the most out of your Android experience on POCO phones.
Read also, These Xiaomi devices are eligible for MIUI 14 update
How to hide and unhide photos and videos on Poco X5 Pro smartphone
In this day and age, almost everyone has a smartphone. With the possibility of our phones being used by others, it is important that we are able to control our photos and videos. In this blog post, we will discuss how to hide and unhide photos and videos on a Poco X5 Pro smartphone.
We will also provide step-by-step instructions on how to use the device’s native security features to keep your personal data safe and secure. So if you’re looking for a better way to manage your privacy settings on your device, read on to learn more!
How to hide photos and videos
- Go to your Gallery and open your gallery images.
- Swipe screen right to left now album option will come.
- And long swipe it from “top to bottom”, now you will see an option Set Privacy Protection Password.
- Now you have to create Your Pattern Password and tap two times the pattern password.
- Now click on the Next button, after clicking on Next Mi id will appear.
- Now you have to put your Mi id and password and add it successfully.
- For hiding photos simply have to open the gallery and touch and hold the photos that you want to hide, then go to the bottom of the display and select “add to Album” now select “hidden album” and select ok.
- Tap on ok to hide this file.
How to unhide photos and videos
- For accessing hidden photos in gallery first you have to open Gallery.
- Swipe up to down.
- You have to choose Your Pattern Password, which was selected by you.
- Now you can see all the photos and videos.
POCO F4 GT Updated to MIUI 14 [V188.8.131.52.TLJEUXM]
POCO F4 GT smartphone users, rejoice! The much-awaited MIUI 14 update has been released for the phone. The new MIUI 14 update brings in a plethora of enhancements to the existing user interface, adding more features and making it easier and better to use.
This article explores the details of the new update, what features have been added and what changes have been made to the existing UI. So if you’re curious about what MIUI 14 can do for your POCO F4 GT, be sure to read on!
POCO F4 GT Updated to MIUI 14 [V184.108.40.206.TLJEUXM]
MIUI 14 update for POCO F4 GT has been released with version number V220.127.116.11.TLJEUXM but will soon be available for all users and its file size is 4.4 GB.
The POCO F4 GT is an excellent device that just got a whole lot better with the release of the MIUI 14 update. This new update brings a fresh look and feel to this already powerful phone, as well as plenty of features that will make it even more enjoyable to use.
Whether you are looking for performance enhancements or just want to enjoy the visual improvements, this new update is sure to take your experience with the POCO F4 GT up another level.
How to enable reading mode on Poco M3 smartphone
Welcome to the Poco smartphones tips and tricks. Every smartphone company has many features and uses different methods to use every feature. Here we are talking about How to enable reading mode on Poco M3 smartphone. Hope! you will understand the Poco smartphones guide.
How to enable reading mode –
- First, open control centre
- Then, slide right and turn on reading mode
Poco M3 specifications –
- 6 GB RAM | 64 GB ROM | Expandable Upto 512 GB
- 16.59 cm (6.53 inch) Full HD+ Display
- 48MP + 2MP + 2MP | 8MP Front Camera
- 6000 mAh Lithium-ion Polymer Battery
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 Processor
- Multiple Hands-free Voice Assistant