If you are wondering How to use a Split screen on Samsung Galaxy S10. Today we are here with Detail guide on Split screen features.
Split screen view or multi-window mode feature is helpful to use two apps at the same time in your Samsung One UI device. You can watch YouTube video and chat with your friends WhatsApp at the same time. Did you found split screen mode option in your Samsung One UI Let see how to enable and use a Split screen on Samsung One UI.
- Galaxy S10 Specs: S10, S10+, S10e, S10 5G specs in one place
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Tips and Tricks or Hidden Features
- Samsung Galaxy S10 and Galaxy S10 Plus Camera Features
- How to use Wireless Power Share in Galaxy S10 Phones
- How To Enable Lift To wake Feature In Samsung Galaxy S10
- How does work Galaxy S10’s Ultrasonic Fingerprint Scanner?
In most of all devices press the recent apps button and hold the app want to use multi-window mode. Have you tried this method in your OneUI smartphone? In this tutorial, I’ll show you how to use a split screen on
Samsung One UI using buttons settings.
Use a Split screen on Samsung Galaxy S10
- First, access your currently opened apps by touching Recent.
- Then, touch the App icon while recent option
- Select Open in split screen v
- If you can’t find the Multi Window icon on an app, for example, Instagram, the app does not support Multi Window mode.
- To open another app in the split screen view, select a second app in RECENT. Or,
- you can touch APP LIST and then select your desired app.
- The second app should appear underneath the first app.
If you want to use Multi Window in landscape mode, make sure Auto rotate is turned on and just turn your phone horizontally while in split screen view.
- How to enable dark mode on Galaxy S10 Devices
- How to Enable Pin Windows Feature in Galaxy S10
- Best Apps for Samsung Galaxy S10 Series
- How to Hide Front Camera in Galaxy S10 Series
- Best Cases for Galaxy S10 Plus
- Galaxy S10 Plus receiving its first update
- How to enable Lockdown mode in Galaxy S10 Devices
- Download Samsung Galaxy S10+ & Galaxy S10 Camera cutout wallpapers
- How to enable Always On Display in Galaxy S10 Devices
- Samsung Galaxy S10 display – the best on the market
- How To Schedule The Auto Restart Feature On Galaxy S10
- How to use & customize AR Emoji on Galaxy S10 Devices
I hope to use to understand all about How to use
If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus, Instagram) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!