You will be able to Learn How To Install TWRP Recovery And Root OnePlus 6. Today we are here with Detail guide on Root OnePlus 6. this all process one by one that easy to understand.
1. INSTALLING CUSTOM ROMS
After rooting your OnePlus 6, you can flash a custom ROM or Kernel, which means you can have a new device.
2. REMOVE PREINSTALLED CRAPWARE
The manufacturer won’t allow you to uninstall those preinstalled apps on your OnePlus 6. Rooting a device can make them removed easily, which ensures a high running quality.
3. BLOCKING ADS IN ANY APPS
Sick of the pop-up ads when playing games? A rooted device can remove these annoying ads immediately.
4. INSTALL INCOMPATIBLE APPS
Some wonderful apps need the root access if you install them on your OnePlus 6. Root your phone, enjoy more apps.
5. KEEP LATEST ANDROID OS
A rooted Android can get the new OS months before the carrier releases the update, often along with a few bonus features.
6. CHANGE SKIN FOR YOUR ANDROID
As you can see, there is only 3 to 4 default skin on your OnePlus 6 to change. But if you root your phone and install the new ROMs, you can enjoy the customized and tweaked skins on your device.
7. BOOST YOUR ANDROID DEVICE’S SPEED AND BATTERY LIFE
Some powerful apps like Greenify can close the useless applications automatically, which can effectively improve your device’s performance. Of course, Greenify needs root access.
8. MAKE COMPLETE BACKUPS OF YOUR ANDROID PHONE OR TABLET
An unrooted Android phone can only backup some settings and apps for your device. Titanium can be used on a rooted device to give you a complete backup.
1. ROOT CAN BRICK YOUR OnePlus 6
Compared with an unrooted Android device, the rooted one faces a common threat from mis-operation and sometimes you may turn your Android device into a brick.
Avoid this risk: Just download apps from a reliable place like Google play, and, do not delete the files if the files are suggested not to delete by rooting apps.
2. SAY GOOD-BYE TO THE WARRANTY
The Android device manufacturers will not cover the damage after you rooting your OnePlus 6. For some brand, we can unroot the device after rooting, so, the manufacturers don’t know if you have rooted your Android device or not. But to make matters worse, Android device manufacturers also go to great lengths to know if your OnePlus 6 has been rooted!
3. PROBLEMS WITH UPDATES
Sometimes you root the Android phone to get latest OS but after rooting, you may find that the automatic updates to the firmware stopped. Updates fail to install due to software modifications that occurred while the distribution has been rooted.
BACKUP YOUR OnePlus 6 TO PC BEFORE ROOTING
- Connect your OnePlus 6 to a Windows computer.
- Click on the Open folder to view files option when AutoPlay popup on the PC.
- Copy and paste the files and folders you want from Android phone to the PC.
BACKUP XIAOMI MI A2 SMARTPHONE DATA BEFORE ROOTING USING GOOGLE
AutoPlay only allows you to backup media files, so what will you do if you want to backup other data such as contacts, calendars, app data, even Wi-Fi passwords and some phone settings? Don’t worry! Google provides the service of backing up all these data on your Android devices with Google account.
- Tap on the phone’s “Settings” and tap on “Backup and reset”.
- Here check both “Back up my data” and “Automatic restore”. Then, tap on “Backup Account” and add your Google account.
- Now, go to “Settings” again and go to tap “Google” under “ACCOUNTS”. Choose your Android data which you would like to be synced.
Root the OnePlus 6 with Magisk Tutorial
- Download the latest version of Magisk
- Move or copy the Magisk ZIP file to the OnePlus 6
- Then boot the OnePlus 6 into Recovery Mode
- Wait until the TWRP main menu appears
- Then tap the Install button
- And browse to where you stored the Magisk ZIP file
- Tap the Magisk ZIP file
- And swipe the white arrows to the right to root the OnePlus 6
- Wait for the process to complete
- Then tap the Reboot System button at the bottom
- And the Magisk application will appear in the App Drawer
I hope to use to understand all tutorial on how to how to Root OnePlus 6 Smartphone. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem. If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!