You will be able to Learn How to Unlock Bootloader, Install TWRP Recovery And Root Xiaomi POCO F1. Today we are here with Detail guide on POCO F1.
1. INSTALLING CUSTOM ROMS
After rooting yourPOCO F1. , you can flash a custom ROM or Kernel, which means you can have a new device.
2. REMOVE PREINSTALLED CRAPWARE
The manufacturer won’t allow you to uninstall those preinstalled apps on your POCO F1. Rooting a device can make them removed easily, which ensures a high running quality.
3. BLOCKING ADS IN ANY APPS
Sick of the pop-up ads when playing games? A rooted device can remove these annoying ads immediately.
4. INSTALL INCOMPATIBLE APPS
Some wonderful apps need the root access if you install them on your POCO F1. Root your phone, enjoy more apps.
5. KEEP LATEST ANDROID OS
A rooted Android can get the new OS months before the carrier releases the update, often along with a few bonus features.
6. CHANGE SKIN FOR YOUR ANDROID
As you can see, there is only 3 to 4 default skin on your POCO F1. to change. But if you root your phone and install the new ROMs, you can enjoy the customized and tweaked skins on your device.
7. BOOST YOUR ANDROID DEVICE’S SPEED AND BATTERY LIFE
Some powerful apps like Greenify can close the useless applications automatically, which can effectively improve your device’s performance. Of course, Greenify needs root access.
8. MAKE COMPLETE BACKUPS OF YOUR POCO F1
An unrooted Android phone can only backup some settings and apps for your device. Titanium can be used on a rooted device to give you a complete backup.
1. ROOT CAN BRICK YOUR POCO F1
Compared with an unrooted Android device, the rooted one faces a common threat from mis-operation and sometimes you may turn your Android device into a brick.
Avoid this risk: Just download apps from a reliable place like Google play, and, do not delete the files if the files are suggested not to delete by rooting apps.
2. SAY GOOD-BYE TO THE WARRANTY
The Android device manufacturers will not cover the damage after you rooting your POCO F1. For some brand, we can unroot the device after rooting, so, the manufacturers don’t know if you have rooted your Android device or not. But to make matters worse, Android device manufacturers also go to great lengths to know if your POCO F1. has been rooted!
3. PROBLEMS WITH UPDATES
Sometimes you root the Android phone to get latest OS but after rooting, you may find that the automatic updates to the firmware stopped. Updates fail to install due to software modifications that occurred while the distribution has been rooted.
BACKUP YOUR POCO F1 TO PC BEFORE ROOTING
- Connect your POCO F1 to a Windows computer.
- Click on the Open folder to view files option when AutoPlay popup on the PC.
- Copy and paste the files and folders you want from Android phone to the PC.
Pre-requisites before you Root POCO F1
- This Guide is only for Oneplus 6 so don’t try this on any other device as this can brick your phone.
- Make sure your Phone has charged 60%.
- Now make a backup of all important files and contacts.
- That’s all!! Now you can Follow the procedure to root oneplus 6 without PC.
UNLOCK BOOTLOADER ON POCO F1
- Power off your phone.
- Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together on your smartphone until it boots into fastboot mode.
- Connect it to your PC via a USB cable and make sure the cable has been connected properly.
- Now go to the ADB installation folder on your PC.(C:\Program Files (x86)\Minimal ADB and Fastboot)
- Type in cmd in the address bar and hit enter to open a command prompt window in the folder.
- Now let’s see if your device is properly connected to your PC. To do this, type the command given below and hit enter.
- If your device is connected, you will see your phone’s serial number and if you don’t, you should check if you have installed all the required drivers.
- Type the command below to unlock your bootloader if your device is detected. Remember this will wipe everything on your POCO F1.
fastboot oem unlock
- On your phone, you will be warned about unlocking the bootloader, press the Volume Up button to highlight Yes and the Power button to select it.
- When your device reboots, power it off again and boot into recovery mode. To do this, press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons together for a few seconds.
- In the stock OnePlus recovery, wipe all user data and then power off your device again.
Install TWRP Custom Recovery on Xiaomi POCO F1
- Post unlocking the bootloader, you require installing TWRP Custom Recovery on your device. Please download.
- the TWRP recovery for Xiaomi Poco F1 and rename the same to ‘recovery.img’ and transfer the same to the folder where you have installed ADB and Fastboot on your PC.
- Make sure your device is connected to the PC.
- Navigate to the ADB & Fastboot installation folder and press Shift + Right Click. From the pop-up menu select the option ‘Open Command Window Here.’
- Enter the following command to reboot your device into fastboot or bootloader mode.
adb reboot bootloader
- Next, enter the following command to flash install TWRP Custom Recovery on Xiaomi POCO F1 device.
fastboot flash recovery .img
- That’s it! TWRP Custom Recovery will get installed on your device now.
Root Xiaomi POCO F1
- You have downloaded the SuperSU ZIP file in the beginning. Please transfer the same to the internal memory of your device.
- Next, press and hold the button combination of Volume Up + Power to reboot your device into recovery mode.
- The TWRP menu will come in front of you. From the options select ‘Install’ and select the SuperSU ZIP file utilizing the browse option.
- Swipe to flash the SuperSU ZIP File on your Xiaomi POCO F1 device.
- Once the flashing process is done please reboot your device.
- That’s it! Your device is rooted now.
I hope to use to understand all tutorial on How to Unlock Bootloader, Install TWRP Recovery And Root Xiaomi POCO F1. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.