You will be able to Learn How to Unlock Bootloader, Install TWRP Recovery And Root OPPO F9. Today we are here with Detail guide on OPPO F9. this all process one by one that easy to understand.
1. INSTALLING CUSTOM ROMS
After rooting your OPPO F9. , you can flash a custom ROM or Kernel, which means you can have a new device.
2. REMOVE PREINSTALLED CRAPWARE
The manufacturer won’t allow you to uninstall those preinstalled apps on your OPPO F9. Rooting a device can make them removed easily, which ensures a high running quality.
3. BLOCKING ADS IN ANY APPS
Sick of the pop-up ads when playing games? A rooted device can remove these annoying ads immediately.
4. INSTALL INCOMPATIBLE APPS
Some wonderful apps need the root access if you install them on your OPPO F9. Root your phone, enjoy more apps.
5. KEEP LATEST ANDROID OS
A rooted Android can get the new OS months before the carrier releases the update, often along with a few bonus features.
6. CHANGE SKIN FOR YOUR ANDROID
As you can see, there is only 3 to 4 default skin on your OPPO F9. to change. But if you root your phone and install the new ROMs, you can enjoy the customized and tweaked skins on your device.
7. BOOST YOUR ANDROID DEVICE’S SPEED AND BATTERY LIFE
Some powerful apps like Greenify can close the useless applications automatically, which can effectively improve your device’s performance. Of course, Greenify needs root access.
8. MAKE COMPLETE BACKUPS OF YOUR OPPO F9
An unrooted Android phone can only backup some settings and apps for your device. Titanium can be used on a rooted device to give you a complete backup.
1. ROOT CAN BRICK YOUR OPPO F9
Compared with an unrooted Android device, the rooted one faces a common threat from mis-operation and sometimes you may turn your Android device into a brick.
Avoid this risk: Just download apps from a reliable place like Google play, and, do not delete the files if the files are suggested not to delete by rooting apps.
2. SAY GOOD-BYE TO THE WARRANTY
The Android device manufacturers will not cover the damage after you rooting your OPPO F9. For some brand, we can unroot the device after rooting, so, the manufacturers don’t know if you have rooted your Android device or not. But to make matters worse, Android device manufacturers also go to great lengths to know if your OPPO F9. has been rooted!
3. PROBLEMS WITH UPDATES
Sometimes you root the Android phone to get latest OS but after rooting, you may find that the automatic updates to the firmware stopped. Updates fail to install due to software modifications that occurred while the distribution has been rooted.
BACKUP YOUR OPPO F9 TO PC BEFORE ROOTING
- Connect your OPPO F9 to a Windows computer.
- Click on the Open folder to view files option when AutoPlay popup on the PC.
- Copy and paste the files and folders you want from Android phone to the PC.
Install TWRP Recovery on OPPO F9
- Download ADB ( Android Debug Bridge ) tools for your computer. In order to download ADB tools click here.
- Once download complete extract it. Then download TWRP img. Click here to download TWRP img.
- Copy downloaded TWRP img file to extracted ADB tools folder.
- Now enable OEM unlock and USB debugging options. Follow below picture guide to enable those two options.
- – Go to settings -> about phone
– Tap 7 times on Version number to enable “Developer Options”
– Go to settings -> Additional Settings -> Developer Options and enable options
– Once developer options are visible find “OEM unlock” and “USB Debugging” and enable them too.
- Now connect your OPPO F9 to the computer using the USB cable. Before continuing further make sure to backup all your data on the Oppo Android phone. Once you connect your phone to the computer your OPPO F9 will ask permissions to connect with your computer with USB debugging.
- Open downloaded ADB folder that contains TWRP img file too. Click on the address bar and type “cmd” to open command prompt point to the current folder you are in.
- In the command prompt type
- If you see any device is listed then you are good to go. Now type below command to enter bootloader
adb reboot bootloader
- Now you can see phone loaded in the bootloader. Then type below command to flash recovery. At the end of the command give the name of the TWRP img file you downloaded.
fastboot flash recovery twrp-126.96.36.199f7.img
- Once the above process finished again type below command
fastboot boot twrp-188.8.131.52f7.img
- Now you can see TeamWin recovery has open on your phone.
Step 2: Install Magsick to Root OPPO F9
- First download Magisk latest version. Click here to download Magisk Zip.
- If you download Magisk Zip to computer place that Zip file inside the phone SD card or phone storage and remember to the location of the Magisk Zip.
- Then turn off your Oppo mobile.
- Press & hold the Volume Down + power button, at the same time for about 5 seconds.
- Then the phone will reboot and you can see Team Win recovery menu.
- Click on Install button as on picture below
- Now find downloaded Magisk Zip file.
- Now install the Zip file and wait till it complete the installation. Now reboot your device to see it works on your device.
Install Magisk Manager
- First, download Magisk Manager Apk. Click here to download Magisk Manager.
- Once download complete install Magisk manager on your Oppo phone.
- Done !.
I hope you understand all tutorial on how to how to Root OPPO F9 Smartphone. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.
If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus, Instagram, LinkedIn, Tumblr) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!