If you’re looking to know about the advance feature of Galaxy S10 series, Then you’ve come to the right place. Here’s you will find Make the Volume Buttons on Your Galaxy S10 and S10+ Control Media Volume by Default.
You Want to use the volume keys to control media volume by default? It’s handy if you want to quickly adjust the volume before playing a song or video on your phone, instead of only changing the volume after something has started playing.
- How to send Schedule Message on Galaxy S10 and S10+
- How to Customize Bixby Routines in Galaxy S10 Series
- Make face recognition more secure in Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus
You can also toggle this on by tapping on the volume rocker and swiping down on the volume settings that pop up.
- The easiest way is right in your phone’s stock Settings menu.
- Open the Setting menu and select “Sounds and vibration.
- ” Enable the toggle next to “Use volume keys for media” to switch the default action.
- How to enable dark mode on Galaxy S10 Devices
- How to Enable Pin Windows Feature in Galaxy S10
- Best Apps for Samsung Galaxy S10 Series
- How to Hide Front Camera in Galaxy S10 Series
- Best Cases for Galaxy S10 Plus
- How to use Dual Apps on Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus
- Galaxy S10 Plus receiving its first update
- How to enable Lockdown mode in Galaxy S10 Devices
- Download Samsung Galaxy S10+ & Galaxy S10 Camera cutout wallpapers
- How to enable Always On Display in Galaxy S10 Devices
- Samsung Galaxy S10 display – the best on the market
- How To Schedule The Auto Restart Feature On Galaxy S10
I hope you understand all about Make the Volume Buttons on Your Galaxy S10 and S10+ Control Media Volume by Default. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.
If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tumblr) and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!