Welcome to the home of the best How-to guides for your Samsung Galaxy needs. If you are wondering How to send Schedule Message on Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus. Today in this article we will show you how can you send schedule messages to your friends and family members.
How to send Schedule Message on Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus
It’s funny how a single missed message can wreak havoc in one’s life. You need to send an important message to someone sometime later in the day, and you are so sure you will send it at the right time. Only, when the right time comes, you forget to send it. Depending upon the importance of the message you forgot to send, you may suffer anywhere from nothing to a concussion
- Open your Messaging app
- Then select your desired contact
- Then type a message as you like
- Then tap on “+” plus sign
- You will see the option Schedule Message tap on it
- Now set your time and date and press Done option and send.
Now you will little clock beside your message that means your message is scheduled.
- How to enable dark mode on Galaxy S10 Devices
- How to Enable Pin Windows Feature in Galaxy S10
- Best Apps for Samsung Galaxy S10 Series
- How to Hide Front Camera in Galaxy S10 Series
- Best Cases for Galaxy S10 Plus
- How to use Dual Apps on Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus
- Galaxy S10 Plus receiving its first update
- How to enable Lockdown mode in Galaxy S10 Devices
- Download Samsung Galaxy S10+ & Galaxy S10 Camera cutout wallpapers
- How to enable Always On Display in Galaxy S10 Devices
- Samsung Galaxy S10 display – the best on the market
- How To Schedule The Auto Restart Feature On Galaxy S10
I hope you understand all about How to send Schedule Message on Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.
If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tumblr) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!