A new feature in Samsung’s trio of smartphones is Bixby Routines, which doesn’t really have much to do with Bixby other than it is in the name. In this article, we know about How to Customize Bixby Routines in Galaxy S10 Series.con
Bixby Routines are very similar to IFTTT (if this, then that) actions if you’ve ever used them before — you can set different profiles for your phone that can be triggered by certain actions. For example, when you arrive home, you can set your phone to turn on volume alerts, and have different app shortcuts show up on the lock screen.
- Bug: Samsung Pay Popup in Galaxy S10 [Problem]
- Fix Bluetooth Connection in Galaxy S10 & S10 Plus
- How to redeem iKONIK Outfit on Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus
- Make face recognition more secure in Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus
Customize Bixby Routines in Galaxy S10 Series
- First, go to Settings Advanced features.
- Tap Advanced features.
- Then select Bixby Routines.
- Select Bixby Routines to set up a routine.
- Browse from the preset routines, or hit the + icon in the top right corner to set up your own.
- Add a name for your routine.
- Select the + icon in the middle of the screen to select a launch trigger.
- Choose the desired trigger from the list.
- Select your car’s Bluetooth device from the list.
- Hit Next to choose an action.
- Select the + button again to choose actions for the trigger.
- How to enable dark mode on Galaxy S10 Devices
- How to Enable Pin Windows Feature in Galaxy S10
- Best Apps for Samsung Galaxy S10 Series
- How to Hide Front Camera in Galaxy S10 Series
- Best Cases for Galaxy S10 Plus
- How to use Dual Apps on Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus
- Galaxy S10 Plus receiving its first update
- How to enable Lockdown mode in Galaxy S10 Devices
- Download Samsung Galaxy S10+ & Galaxy S10 Camera cutout wallpapers
- How to enable Always On Display in Galaxy S10 Devices
- Samsung Galaxy S10 display – the best on the market
- How To Schedule The Auto Restart Feature On Galaxy S10
I hope you understand all about Customize Bixby Routines in Galaxy S10 Series. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.
If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tumblr) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!