Welcome to the home of the best How-to guides for your Samsung Galaxy needs. In today’s article, I will show you How to use Dual Apps on Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus. Now
The Dual Messenger function will allow you to use two separate accounts for the same app. Once enabled, a second app icon will appear on your Home screen. From there you’ll be able to send and receive messages to a second account. Make sure you’re using separate credentials on the second version of the app you’re duplicating. Whether
How to use Dual Apps on Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus
Only specific models and apps are supported
- Go into the Settings menu
- Then Advanced features
- Scroll down and then tap on Dual Messenger
- A list of apps which are compatible with Dual Messenger will be displayed. Toggle the switch of the app you wish to use a separate account with.
- Read the Disclaimer. Once you have read the Disclaimer, tap on Confirm to continue.
- Tap on Install. A second icon for the selected app will appear on your Home screen. You’ll be able to use an alternative account in the second copy of the app.
- Turn on Contact selection to select specific contacts for your second apps.
- To keep using the same contacts between the main and second apps, turn off Contact selection.
- You have now successfully installed the second app.
Please Note: The second icon will have the Dual Messenger symbol on the lower right side of the icon.
- How to enable dark mode on Galaxy S10 Devices
- How to Enable Pin Windows Feature in Galaxy S10
- Best Apps for Samsung Galaxy S10 Series
- How to Hide Front Camera in Galaxy S10 Series
- Best Cases for Galaxy S10 Plus
- Galaxy S10 Plus receiving its first update
- How to enable Lockdown mode in Galaxy S10 Devices
- Download Samsung Galaxy S10+ & Galaxy S10 Camera cutout wallpapers
- How to enable Always On Display in Galaxy S10 Devices
- Samsung Galaxy S10 display – the best on the market
- How To Schedule The Auto Restart Feature On Galaxy S10
I hope you understand all about How to use Dual Apps on Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.
If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tumblr) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!