Welcome to the home of the best How-to guides for your Samsung Galaxy needs. In today’s article, We will go over the Smart Pop-UP View. If you’re wondering how to enable Chat Heads on Samsung smartphones, like facebook messenger chat heads on WhatsApp, Messages, Twitter and other social media apps.
How to enable Chat Heads on Samsung Smartphones
- Go to Settings on your device
- Then tap on Advanced Features
- Now tap on Smart Pop-Up View option
- Toggle the switch to enable the app list below of your desired app.
- How to send Schedule Message on Galaxy S10 and S10+
- How to Customize Bixby Routines in Galaxy S10 Series
- Make face recognition more secure in Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus
- How to use a Split screen on Samsung One UI
- Lock Home Screen Layout In Samsung One UI
- Enable Lift to wake feature in Samsung One UI
- Navigation Gestures on Samsung One UI
- Samsung One UI latest features Tips & Tricks
- Enable Pin Windows Feature in Samsung One UI
I hope you understand how to enable Chat Heads on Galaxy S10 Series. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.
For The Latest Activities And News Follow Our Social Media Handles: