If you are wondering how to Lock Home Screen Layout in Samsung One UI. Today here is the full guide on lock home screen layout. If you are using the One UI which is installed in your phones like Galaxy S9, S8, Note 8 or Note 9, you can avoid your home screen icons from being misplaced changing your settings. In a recent update in One UI, Samsung added few additional settings to lock your home screen layout. This will prevent your icons from misplacing in your home screen. On phones running the Android Pie-based Samsung One UI, users can now enable the “Lock Home screen layout” setting to prevent such accidents from happening.
How To Lock Home Screen Layout In Samsung One UI
- To activate this go to Settings
- Then Display
- Click the Home Screen menu
- You will found Lock Home Screen Layout
- Touch to enable it.
Now, if you try to move drag anything from home screen it will stay as is. By doing this you can make sure your icon setup is not disturbed by keeping your phone in your pocket or by accidentally pressing icons.
Keep in mind, by this setting you wont be able to uninstall apps from lock screen as usual. Either you need to disable the lock or you have to go to settings and use the “Installed apps”.
- How to use a Split screen on Samsung One UI
- Enable Lift to wake feature in Samsung One UI
- Navigation Gestures on Samsung One UI
- Samsung One UI latest features Tips & Tricks
- Enable Pin Windows Feature in Samsung One UI
- Enable Lockdown mode in Samsung One UI
I hope you understand all the article on How To Lock Home Screen Layout In Samsung One UI? If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.