Welcome to the home of the best How-to guides for your Samsung Galaxy needs. If you are wondering how to activate camera hole notification light in Galaxy Note 10 & Note 10 Plus. Here is a full guide to activate camera hole LED notification light.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 is the second phone with a Super Dynamic AMOLED Infinity-O display after Galaxy S10 series. This means that the front of the phone is almost completely screen, with no noticeable bezels or other kinds of obstruction besides the front camera. Both flagship phones have a punch-hole cutout at the top center to accommodate the front camera.
Third-party apps designed to light up the edges of the camera cut-out when you receive notifications popped up in the Google Play Store after the S10 launched, but Samsung now offers its own solution with an addition to its built-in Edge Lighting feature.
You have to really want this feature because you’ll need to install a couple of apps to make it work. It’s also not that useful yet, because it doesn’t light up for notifications from third-party apps. Also, the edge only lights up once, so if you blink, you might miss the notification. But hopefully, Samsung will improve the new feature to make Edge Lighting more appealing on the Note 10.
How to activate camera hole notification light in Galaxy Note 10 & Note 10+
- Download Good Lock, Samsung’s personalization tool, from the Galaxy Store. (Do not download Good Lock from the Google Play Store, because that isn’t the same app.)
- Then install a separate app called EdgeLighting+. EdgeLighting+ is also available as a plug-in in Good Lock, but either way, you have to install both.
- Open EdgeLighting+ and tap on Effect. Select Eclipse.
- Open Settings and navigate to Edge lighting to ensure that your changes were applied. Edge lighting should be toggled on, and the edge lighting style should be Eclipse.
- How to Turn on Adaptive Power Saving on Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus
- How to customize Edge Panel in Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus
- How to disable Suggested Apps on Galaxy Note 10 & Note 10 Plus
- How to Customize Bixby Routines in Galaxy Note 10 & Note 10 Plus
- How to Customize/Change Edge Lighting in Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus
- How to send Schedule Message on Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus
- How to Remap Power key in Galaxy Note 10 & Note 10 Plus
- How to Hide Apps on Galaxy Note 10 & Note 10 Plus
- How to customize power key like Bixby key on Galaxy Note 10
- 10 Unique Features of Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus
- How to set/work Ultrasonic fingerprint in Galaxy Note 10 & Note 10+
- How to enable Always On Display in Galaxy Note 10 & Note 10 Plus
- How to enable dark mode on Galaxy Note 10 & Note 10+
- How to use a Split screen on Galaxy Note 10 & Note 10 Plus
- Galaxy Note 10 Series Improves Ultrasonic Fingerprint
- How to Enable Developer Options on Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+
For The Latest Activities And News Follow Our Social Media Handles: