Welcome to the home of the best How-to guides for your Samsung Galaxy needs. In today’s article, we will go over the edge Panel in the Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus. If you are wondering how to customize Edge Panel in Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus. There are two ways to access edge panels in your Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus device. You can quickly access edge panel to drag the Edge panel handle from the screen. By default enable edge panels in Galaxy Note 10 plus device.
The Edge Panels are perhaps one of the best features of the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus. All you need to do is swipe right from the edge of the screen, and the UI will present you with a bunch of screen panels. With these panels, you can quickly access your favorite apps and contacts.
But the best thing about Edge Panels is that you can customize them fully. For example, if you want the Apps panel before the People panel or want to add/remove a few panels — all that is possible. Also, you can change the edge panel access side from right to left.
How to customize Edge Panel in Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus
- On the Apps screen, tap Settings
- On Settings, tap Display
- Tap Edge screen
- Tap Edge panels
- Select the respective panels by tapping on the empty circle at the top to enable the panels.
- To change the color or the side of the handle,
- Tap on the three-dot menu and select Edge panel handle.
You can individually customize panels on your Samsung Note 10 device. Let see how to customize apps edge panel on Galaxy Note 10 Plus. Add or remove app from apps edge in your Note 10.
Drag the edge panel handle to view your edge panels > Tap Settings gear icon > Edit at bottom left corner > Tap Minus (-) icon to remove app > Tap app to add it apps edge
While you’re at it, tweak the Edge lighting as well. The Galaxy Note 10 Plus provides plenty of lighting effects. From multicolored effects to throbbing edges, you get a lot of options after tapping on Edge lighting style.
- How to disable Suggested Apps on Galaxy Note 10 & Note 10 Plus
- How to Customize Bixby Routines in Galaxy Note 10 & Note 10 Plus
- How to Customize/Change Edge Lighting in Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus
- How to send Schedule Message on Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus
- How to Remap Power key in Galaxy Note 10 & Note 10 Plus
- How to Hide Apps on Galaxy Note 10 & Note 10 Plus
- How to customize power key like Bixby key on Galaxy Note 10
- 10 Unique Features of Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus
- How to set/work Ultrasonic fingerprint in Galaxy Note 10 & Note 10+
- How to enable Always On Display in Galaxy Note 10 & Note 10 Plus
- How to enable dark mode on Galaxy Note 10 & Note 10+
- How to use a Split screen on Galaxy Note 10 & Note 10 Plus
- Galaxy Note 10 Series Improves Ultrasonic Fingerprint
- How to Enable Developer Options on Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+
For The Latest Activities And News Follow Our Social Media Handles: