Welcome to the home of the best How-to guides for your Samsung Galaxy needs. In today’s article, We will go over the Developer options in Samsung. If you are here looking for how to Enable Developer Options on Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+ then you come the right place. The Developer Options comes hidden on Android-powered smartphone.
Basically, this menu has been implanted for development purpose. It has many options and configuration setup that help developer to test and bring us new stuff. Thus, for users like us, most of the OEMs keep it hidden with the Settings menu. Just like other smartphones, the Developer Options can be easily enabled on Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Note10+.
How to Enable Developer Options on Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+
- Open the Settings menu on your phone. Either you can access it through Apps or directly from the Notification area by tapping on the gear icon present at the top right of the display.
- Now, scroll down to ‘Software Information’ and tap on it.
- Under Software Information, tap on ‘About Phone’ option.
- Now, locate the ‘Build Number’ and tap 7 times on it to enable the Developer Options. That will activate the Developer Options that you can access through the Settings menu directly.
- Now, you can access this menu any time you want through Settings->Developer Options.
- How to customize power key like Bixby key on Galaxy Note 10
- 10 Unique Features of Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus
- How to set/work Ultrasonic fingerprint in Galaxy Note 10 & Note 10+
- How to enable Always On Display in Galaxy Note 10 & Note 10 Plus
- How to enable dark mode on Galaxy Note 10 & Note 10+
- How to use a Split screen on Galaxy Note 10 & Note 10 Plus
- Galaxy Note 10 Series Improves Ultrasonic Fingerprint
For The Latest Activities And News Follow Our Social Media Handles: