Welcome to the home of the best How-to guides for your Samsung Galaxy needs. In today’s article, We will go over the One UI Night Mode. If you’re wondering how to enable dark mode on Galaxy Note 10 & Note 10+.
Samsung’s track record when it comes to the smartphone. You guys have been kind of missing, there was TouchWiz which was honestly bad then there was experienced UI which was better but not quite there. Well the One UI is here and it may just be the one.
The Samsung One UI introduces a new dark theme or dark mode to the Galaxy flagship and it’s something we have all been waiting for.
I mean Samsung flagship which has these striking AMOLED displays have always deserved a dark theme and well it’s here and it looks gorgeous anyway it’s almost a totally black theme with some rain there and that makes it like really great especially on the beautiful display of the Galaxy S8, S9, S10, Note 8, Note 9 and Note 10.
How to enable dark mode on Galaxy Note 10 & Note 10+
- Open your phone’s Settings.
- Scroll down and tap on Display.
- Look for Night mode and tap on the toggle to turn on Night mode right away.
- To configure Night mode, tap on the entry itself rather than the toggle.
- Right now, there are no configuration options. Eventually, you’ll be able to have this system-wide Night mode enable at night, just like the current blue light filter.
- For easier access to Night mode, you can also add a quick toggle in the notification shade.
For The Latest Activities And News Follow Our Social Media Handles: