Samsung is rolling out a new software update for the Galaxy S10 series on Verizon network in the US. It’s July, so Samsung is pushing out June’s Android security patch to the Verizon Galaxy S10 series.
The latest update brings Android June 2019 security patch, improved performance and also get One Talk support.
What is One Talk Support? One Talk, for those not familiar, is a Verizon service that lets you tie your office phone into your mobile phone to help you stay connected on the go.
The new software builds are-
Galaxy S10 – G973USQU2ASF6
Galaxy S10 Plus – G975USQU2ASF6
Galaxy S10e – G970USQU2ASF6
If you are still waiting, you can download the newest update build by going into Settings > Software updates and tapping on “Download updates manually”.
- How to send Schedule Message on Galaxy S10 and S10+
- How to Customize Bixby Routines in Galaxy S10 Series
- Make face recognition more secure in Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus
- How to use a Split screen on Samsung One UI
- Lock Home Screen Layout In Samsung One UI
- Enable Lift to wake feature in Samsung One UI
- Navigation Gestures on Samsung One UI
- Samsung One UI latest features Tips & Tricks
- Enable Pin Windows Feature in Samsung One UI