Samsung has finally unveiled its new Galaxy S10 flagship phones of this year. The Korean tech giant has introduced not two but three Galaxy S10 smartphones — the Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, and the low-cost Galaxy S10E. The trio of these Galaxy S10 smartphones maintain an efficient design and the phones look certainly tall with a noticeable reduction in the chin on the front of the display, and certainly no top bezel — thanks to the new Infinity O displays. Here are the Galaxy S10 Plus Camera features. Here are some Galaxy S10 Camera Tips and Tricks for better photography.
- Galaxy S10 Specs: S10, S10+, S10e, S10 5G specs in one place
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Tips and Tricks or Hidden Features
- Samsung Galaxy S10 and Galaxy S10 Plus Camera Features
- How to use a Split screen on Samsung Galaxy S10
- How to use Wireless Power Share in Galaxy S10 Phones
- How To Enable Lift To wake Feature In Samsung Galaxy S10
- How does work Galaxy S10’s Ultrasonic Fingerprint Scanner?
With features like scene optimization and HDR10+ recording, the Samsung Galaxy S10/S10 Plus brings home a solid camera. And undoubtedly, these features combine to give the modern photographer a fantastic experience and entices to carry on the S10/S10 Plus.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Camera Tips and Tricks or Hidden Features
#1. Record Videos With Super Steady Mode
The Super Steady stabilization feature makes the captured footage with the help of OIS and some software optimizations. Know that video shooting is limited to the 1080p video mode. Make use of this feature when you are shooting a video in motion or action, tap the icon as shown in the image below.
#2. Enable Scene Optimizer
Compared to the older Galaxy Note 9, the Scene optimizer in the Galaxy S10 Plus is a tad smart. Now it can differentiate between buildings and pets (among many other things), and optimizes the image accordingly.
To enable it, go to Settings by tapping the cog-shaped icon and press Scene optimizer. Once enabled, you will see a powder blue icon come to life whenever you launch the camera. If you want to switch it off, tap on the blue icon. And it doesn’t end there. Along with the conventional scene recognizing capabilities, the scene optimizer provides other features such as Document scan and Starburst.
While the former helps you scan documents, the latter converts burst of light on low-light photos into artistic effects.
#3. Motion Photos To See
Ever thought what happened before you took the picture, the Motion Photos feature on the Samsung Galaxy S10+ does it. Record a short clip of what happens before each picture you take, head to the Camera Settings -> Motion photos and enable the slider.
Now click photos and check what did it capture before you took the photo.
#4. Activate Shot Suggestion
The new Galaxy S10 Plus packs several new software tricks up its sleeves, and one of them is Shot suggestions. It uses the phone’s AI prowess to detect scenarios and suggests ways to take better shots — be it
Once you enable it, you will see two on-screen guiding orbs (one for straightening and the other for improving the composition). All you need to do is align the focus with the orbs and capture the shot. The camera app takes a bit of time to analyze the shot.
To enable it, go to Settings and turn the switch for Shot suggestions.
#5. Add Floating Camera Shutter
One of the useful features while using the camera is the floating camera shutter that will help you to take photos without any hazzle. The Samsung Galaxy S10+ has a large screen and it is likely going to take a long stretch of your thumb or just keep a floating shutter to make things easier.
The extra camera button can be moved anywhere on the screen, much easier to take photos. Go to the Camera Settings -> Shooting methods -> Floating Shutter button.
#6. Take Pictures Using Voice
Another trick that takes pictures is using your voice. Did you know you can take photos by saying ‘Cheese’, ‘Smile’, ‘Capture’, or ‘Shoot’ to snap pictures and ‘Record Video’ to record videos? Enable this feature, go to the Camera Settings -> Shooting methods -> Voice control.
#7. Advanced Recording Options
The Samsung S10 is the first phone to support HDR10+, a high dynamic range format. That feature optimizes the
However, it’s a Labs feature so you might not get the same output every time. If you still want to go ahead with it, you can enable it by going to Settings > Advanced recording options > HDR10+ video.
#8. Switch On Video Stabilization and Steady Videos
The standard wide camera and the telephoto lens are optically stabilized lens and hence, you can expect your videos to be steady. However, you can go a step further and activate the Video Stabilization to render smooth footages.
The feature is available in the general camera settings, and it will make sure that the video you capture is steady and free from shakes and wobbles.
Another nifty stabilization feature is the Super Steady stabilization mode.
Denoted by a hand icon in the video mode, it helps capture smooth footages. The only limitation is that the videos are recorded in 1080p resolution.
- How to enable dark mode on Galaxy S10 Devices
- How to Enable Pin Windows Feature in Galaxy S10
- Best Apps for Samsung Galaxy S10 Series
- How to Hide Front Camera in Galaxy S10 Series
- Best Cases for Galaxy S10 Plus
- Galaxy S10 Plus receiving its first update
- How to enable Lockdown mode in Galaxy S10 Devices
- Download Samsung Galaxy S10+ & Galaxy S10 Camera cutout wallpapers
- How to enable Always On Display in Galaxy S10 Devices
- Samsung Galaxy S10 display – the best on the market
- How To Schedule The Auto Restart Feature On Galaxy S10
SAMSUNG GALAXY S10 FEATURES
Building on Samsung’s camera leadership of Dual Pixel and Dual Aperture firsts, Galaxy S10 introduces new camera technology and advanced intelligence that makes it easy to take epic shots and videos:
- Ultra Wide Lens: A first for the S Series, Galaxy S10 offers an Ultra Wide Lens with a 123-degree field of view, like the human eye, so what you see is what’s in frame. Perfect for impressive landscape shots, big panoramas and even fitting the entire extended family into the photo, the Ultra Wide Lens ensures that you’ll always be able to capture the full scene.
- Super Steady & High-Quality Video Recording: Galaxy S10 offers Super Steady recording with digital stabilization technology. Whether you’re dancing in the middle of an amazing concert or trying to record every detail of a bumpy bike ride, Super Steady allows you to capture the moment. Both front and rear cameras can shoot in up to UHD quality, and in an industry first, the rear camera gives you the flexibility to record in HDR10+.
- AI Camera: Galaxy S10 makes already smart features more accurate with a Neural Processing Unit (NPU) so you can get pro-grade shots worth sharing without having to manually select any advanced camera settings. Scene Optimizer can now recognize and more accurately process additional scenes because of the NPU. And with Shot Suggestion, Galaxy S10 offers automatic composition recommendations so you can frame your photo better than ever.
I hope to use to understand all about Top Best Samsung Galaxy S10 Camera Tips & Tricks or Hidden Features. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem. If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!