Welcome to the home of the best How-to guides for your Samsung Galaxy needs. In today’s article, We will go over Wireless PowerShare feature. If you’re wondering how to use Wireless PowerShare feature on Galaxy Note 10 & Note 10 Plus.
Samsung first introduced the wireless feature in Galaxy S10 series. Samsung Galaxy Note 10 & Note 10 Plus flagships come with new battery capacities and features that automatically optimizes the battery performance, on top of this there’s a new feature that steps as ‘Wireless Powershare‘, which allows Galaxy Note 10 to share its battery power to help charge another phone or wearables.
- Swipe down from the top of the screen, and then swipe down again to open Quick Settings.
- Touch Wireless PowerShare, and then follow the on-screen instructions to use it.
- When charging begins, you will receive a popup notification and hear a chime.
- To check on the charging status at any time, touch the notification in the Notification Panel.
- To stop charging, just separate the two devices from each other.
Note: Wireless PowerShare turns off automatically if a connection is not made within 30 seconds.
- How to Change Icon Size in Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10 Plus
- How to disable Suggested Apps on Galaxy Note 10 & Note 10 Plus
- How to Customize Bixby Routines in Galaxy Note 10 & Note 10 Plus
- How to Customize/Change Edge Lighting in Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus
- How to send Schedule Message on Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus
- How to Remap Power key in Galaxy Note 10 & Note 10 Plus
- How to Hide Apps on Galaxy Note 10 & Note 10 Plus
- How to customize power key like Bixby key on Galaxy Note 10
- 10 Unique Features of Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus
- How to set/work Ultrasonic fingerprint in Galaxy Note 10 & Note 10+
- How to enable Always On Display in Galaxy Note 10 & Note 10 Plus
- How to enable dark mode on Galaxy Note 10 & Note 10+
- How to use a Split screen on Galaxy Note 10 & Note 10 Plus
- Galaxy Note 10 Series Improves Ultrasonic Fingerprint
- How to Enable Developer Options on Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+
For The Latest Activities And News Follow Our Social Media Handles: