Welcome to the home of the best How-to guides for your Samsung Galaxy needs. In today’s article, We will go over Block Accidental Touch. If you’re wondering how to use Kids Home on Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus.
Your child’s first digital playground. Kids Mode is a treasure trove of fun, child-safe content. A simple setup is all you need in order to get started on your Galaxy smartphone or tablet. Your child’s happiness and safety are guaranteed with Kids Mode.
How to use Kids Home on Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus
Kids Home contains fun and safe children’s content in a playful learning environment.
It lets you set the playtime limit, control permissions, and provides usage reports so you know what your child is learning.
Please note: Kids Home is available on the Galaxy Note 10, Galaxy S10’s and the Tab S4. On other devices with Android version 9.0 it is available to download via Galaxy Apps.
How to setup:
Kids Home is simple to set up and is located in your phone’s notification panel.
- Pull down the notification panel and slide it to the left.
- Tap the Kids Home icon to initiate setup, and then tap “Start” to download.
- Tap “Next” and then set a Pin. The default pin is 0000. The Kids Home PIN allows you to set parental controls, check usage reports, but most importantly – kids cannot exit Kids Home without it.
- The Kids Home main screen then displays.
- On first use, you may need to download each app on the home screen.
Now that you have set up Kids Home you can get to know the main features.
- My Phone: Kids can call their contacts based on a pre-defined list allowed by parents.
- My Camera: Kids camera to take pictures, and also includes stickers.
- My Gallery: For pictures or drawings that are created in Kids Home or allowed by parents.
- My Browser: For safe browsing within certain websites allowed by parents.
Kids can then choose from a range of creative content including coloring, a sticker maker, voice changing software, games, and videos. There’s even a coding game that encourages creative and logical thinking.
Here is where you can access settings, create children’s profiles, set daily playtimes and check usage and activities.
These are the key features:
- Set daily playtime: Set the daily playtime for weekdays and weekends.
- Daily usage: Displays daily usage by day and date for each profile.
- Activity: Shows which apps have been used.
- Allowed content: Displays all content allowed by parents.
- Galaxy Store for Kids: This can only be accessed after entering the Parental Controls screen with your PIN.
- Open “Kids Home”.
- From the home screen tap the settings icon.
- Select “Parental control”.
- Enter your PIN.
Please note: You can create up to six children’s profiles.
How to Exit Kids Home without a PIN:
If you have forgotten your PIN and cannot exit Kids Home, you will need to follow the steps below to reset the app.
- Press and hold the power button on the side of your phone until the “Power off” option appears.
- Touch and hold the power off icon on the screen, until the “Safe mode” option appears.
- Tap to enter “Safe mode”.
- After the phone finishes rebooting go to “Settings”.
- Search for “Kids Home” and then select the Kids Home app from the search results.
- Tap “Uninstall” and then confirm by tapping “OK”.
- Press the power button again and then tap “Restart” to restart your phone and exit Safe Mode.
- Your phone will no longer be in Kids Home mode.
Please note: This process will delete all information, profiles, and settings. The app will now need to be re-installed and setup again.
- How to send Schedule Message on Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus
- How to Remap Power key in Galaxy Note 10 & Note 10 Plus
- How to Hide Apps on Galaxy Note 10 & Note 10 Plus
- How to customize power key like Bixby key on Galaxy Note 10
- 10 Unique Features of Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus
- How to set/work Ultrasonic fingerprint in Galaxy Note 10 & Note 10+
- How to enable Always On Display in Galaxy Note 10 & Note 10 Plus
- How to enable dark mode on Galaxy Note 10 & Note 10+
- How to use a Split screen on Galaxy Note 10 & Note 10 Plus
- Galaxy Note 10 Series Improves Ultrasonic Fingerprint
- How to Enable Developer Options on Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+
For The Latest Activities And News Follow Our Social Media Handles: