Samsung has recently launched
They have hole-punch Infinity O AMOLED displays instead of notches, dual and triple camera setups, 7nm processors, 6GB/8GB/12GB RAM depending on the phone, storage options from 128GB up to 1TB, decent-sized batteries, fun paint jobs, reverse wireless charging tech, headphone jacks, and big price tags.
- Galaxy S10 Specs: S10, S10+, S10e, S10 5G specs in one place
- Top 10 Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Latest and Unique Features
- Top Best Galaxy S10 Camera Tips And Tricks or Hidden Features
- Samsung Galaxy S10 and Galaxy S10 Plus Camera Features
- How to use Wireless Power Share in Galaxy S10 Phones
- How does work Galaxy S10’s Ultrasonic Fingerprint Scanner?
SAMSUNG GALAXY S10 TIPS AND TRICKS OR HIDDEN FEATURES
#1. AI App Prediction
Samsung has built-in artificial intelligence into the Galaxy S and you’re gonna love this new feature which will have a big impact on the user experience. This learns what you like and adapt its behavior. It will work out which apps you typically use at certain time of the day, and preload those in the background so the load faster. Later in the day, it’ll shut down those apps you typically stop using by launch-time or bedtime, for example- thereby saving resources and battery life. This will improve the user experience by a lot and I’m sure, you’re gonna appreciate this even without knowing it exists.
#2. Screen Rotation
This is a very useful feature when you disable screen rotation from the notification panel because maybe you’re laying down and don’t want to display to rotate on accidental movements but still want to watch and see some content in landscape. Well you will the small icon will pop up bottom of your mobile screen corner when you rotate the phone.
So it is suggesting you rotate the screen for only that specific app when you click it that app will rotate in landscape. The rest of the apps will still run normal mode you will get this suggestion every time you rotate the phone, there is no setting to activate this. It will be automatically activated when you disable screen rotation.
#3. Lift To Wake
The second awesome feature is lift to wake up the phone and combining it with another feature I will tell you about in this article you get a good way to unlock the phone. You can find the Lift to wake gesture option in the Advanced features » Motions and gestures menu in the phone’s Settings app.
When you activate it you will be able to turn on the display by lifting the phone from the table or getting an out from your pocket without pressing any buttons. If you combined this with an intelligent scan option that allows the scan to be activated automatically when the screen turns on. this way when you lift the phone it will be automatically unlocked.
#4. Home Screen Lock
The third feature is about locking the home layout which mean you will not accidentally move the apps or folders from their place or to delete them from the home screen to activate this go to settings> Display> Home Screen and activate lock home screen layout. This way you will never worry about losing apps from the home screen or somebody else messing with it.
#5. Tap TO Show AOD
The fourth one is about the always-on-display. You already know that you can activate or disable it but this Samsung allows to activate it and only see it when you tap the display while it was off. It comes helpful when you sometime need those always-on affirmation but don’t want to drain the battery.
You can find this in the Settings> Lock Screen> Always On Display, enter there then activate it then go to display mode and choose the tap to show option.
#6. Wireless Powershare
As the name suggests, the Galaxy S10 can wirelessly charge another device. As you can see, you can charge anything with it as long as the other device has wireless charging capabilities. It’s a nifty feature that will come in handy in those desperate times and I’m sure people will surely appreciate this.
#7. Ultrasonic In-Display Fingerprint scanner
Galaxy S10 has a fingerprint scanner that is built into the display itself. It’s an ultrasonic scanner which uses sound waves to unlock the phone so it’s way more secure than the optical ones that you find on some of the Chinese phones. Samsung has ditched the Iris scanner for this, which shows that Samsung is so confident in the capabilities of this scanner.
#8. Pin Windows
The next feature is spinning an app it means opening an app and pinning it to the screen. This way it will not be accidentally closed because no button on the phone we close it, this will prevent others from using other features outside the app and also messages and calls are blocked when an app is pinned.
In order to close the
#9. Kids Home
Last but not least is Kids Home, this is the home screen for kids that you can simply activate from the notification panel. You get the color red screen with kids friendly icons and only apps and games design it for kids.
#10. Assistant Menu
The Assistant menu is designed for individuals with motor control or other physical impairments. By using Assistant menu, you can access hardware buttons and all parts of the screen by simply tapping or swiping. If you are wondering How To Enable Assistant Menu in Samsung One UI.
- Go to your Home screen
- Tap on the Settings
- Scroll to Accessibility and tap on it
- Then tap on Interaction and dexterity
- And, then simply enable the Assistant Menu option.
#11. Dark Mode
The Samsung One UI introduces a new dark theme or dark mode to the Galaxy flagship and it’s something we have all been waiting for.
I mean Samsung flagship which have these striking AMOLED displays have always deserved a dark theme and well it’s here and it looks gorgeous anyway it’s almost a totally black theme with some rain there and that makes it like really great especially on the beautiful display of the Galaxy Galaxy S10.
#12. Faster Wireless Charging 2.0
The Galaxy S10 supports fast wireless charging 2.0 which means you can charge your S10 as quickly with a wireless charger as you do with a wired charger. This is amazing, I prefer charging my phone wirelessly so I’m gonna appreciate this a lot and I’m sure you’re gonna appreciate it as well.
#13. Enable floating notifications
- Kick-start your favorite mobile game such as Fortnite.
- Swipe to show the navigation bar and tap ‘Game Tools‘ to configure the settings.
- Set the ‘No alert during game‘ toggle to ‘ON’
- You can choose from 2 distinct styles of popups (In floating popup Or In notification only) that match your need.
- When you receive a call in the middle of a game a mini popup will appear.
#14. Hide files
- pen Settings app.
- Tap Biometrics and security.
- Tap Secure Folder
- Sign into your Samsung account. Choose SIGN IN
- Enter your Samsung Account details, then choose SIGN IN. (If you do not have a Samsung account, choose CREATE ACCOUNT, then follow the steps)
- Choose the lock method you wish to use for your Secure Folder.
- A shortcut to the Secure Folder will be added to your Home and Apps screen.
- How to enable dark mode on Galaxy S10 Devices
- How to Enable Pin Windows Feature in Galaxy S10
- Best Apps for Samsung Galaxy S10 Series
- How to Hide Front Camera in Galaxy S10 Series
- Best Cases for Galaxy S10 Plus
- Galaxy S10 Plus receiving its first update
- How to enable Lockdown mode in Galaxy S10 Devices
- Download Samsung Galaxy S10+ & Galaxy S10 Camera cutout wallpapers
- Samsung Galaxy S10 display – the best on the market
- How to use Navigation Gestures on Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus