The Galaxy Watch is Samsung’s most refined smartwatch due to its helpful fitness tracking and four-day battery life – if you opt for the larger 46mm size that we liked and recommend. Galaxy Watch amazing and stylish smartwatch of Samsung but it has a number of features integrated. To name a few, there is the amazing stainless steel rotating bezel that helps you navigate the user interface, you will find customizable watch faces to change the everyday look. You will be able to learn How to create reminders on Galaxy Watch, Tips & Tricks. Today we are here with Detail guide on Galaxy Watch. This all process one by one that easy to understand.
How to create reminders on Galaxy Watch, Tips & Tricks
To create reminders on Samsung Galaxy Watch?
Please follow the steps listed below :
- Press Home key to Open apps.
- Rotate bezels till you see the Reminders.
- Tap reminders.
- Tap + sign to create the reminder.
- Say the desired name to set the reminder name if you would prefer to type the reminder name select “Write” enter the desired name and select “Done”.
- Select “Set Time” you set the desired event time.
- Enter the desired time then tap “Done”.
- Tap “Save”.
I hope you understand all the article on How to create reminders on Galaxy Watch, Tips & Tricks. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.