The Galaxy Watch is Samsung’s most refined smartwatch due to its helpful fitness tracking and four-day battery life – if you opt for the larger 46mm size that we liked and recommend. Galaxy Watch amazing and stylish smartwatch of Samsung but it has a number of features integrated. To name a few, there is the amazing stainless steel rotating bezel that helps you navigate the user interface, you will find customizable watch faces to change the everyday look. You will be able to learn How to set screen lock on Galaxy Watch Tips and Tricks. Today we are here with Detail guide on Galaxy Watch. This all process one by one that easy to understand.
How to set screen lock on Galaxy Watch
- Press Home key to Open apps.
- Rotate bezels till you see the Settings
- Tap Settings
- Rotate bezels till you see the Security
- Tap on Screen lock
- Now you will see the screen lock default set on None
- Select Pin/Pettern to set the screen lock
- Enter your pin/pattern to set the screen lock
- Tap Done.
Pattern :Draw a pattern with four or more dots to unlock the screen. PIN :Enter a PIN with at least four numbers to unlock the screen. You can enter the PIN with the bezel. Rotate the bezel to move to the number you want to enter. After the color of the number changes, the number will be entered.
Lock via Mobile :-
- Open Galaxy wearable app
- Go to Settings
- Fund My Watch
- Go to Control remotely and turn on
- Then go to Lock Watch
- If you turn on the lock watch, your watch will lock immediately and Turn off lock watch the screen lock is turn off.
I hope you understand all the article on How to set screen lock on Galaxy Watch, Tips & Tricks. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.