The Galaxy Watch is Samsung’s most refined smartwatch due to its helpful fitness tracking and four-day battery life – if you opt for the larger 46mm size that we liked and recommend. Galaxy Watch amazing and stylish smartwatch of Samsung but it has a number of features integrated. To name a few, there is the amazing stainless steel rotating bezel that helps you navigate the user interface, you will find customizable watch faces to change the everyday look. You will be able to learn How to Customize Quick Settings on Galaxy Watch Tips and Tricks. Today we are here with Detail guide on Customize Quick Settings on Galaxy Watch. This all process one by one that easy to understand.
Customize Quick Settings on Galaxy Watch
- From the watch’s Home screen, swipe down from the top of the screen to access the Status panel.
- Touch and hold any Quick setting to enter Edit mode, and then touch the Remove icon on the Quick setting you want to delete.
You can also edit Quick settings from the Settings menu:
- Home screen, press the Power key
- then rotate the bezel to select Settings.
- Swipe to and touch Advanced, or Device on Watch,
- Then swipe to and touch Editquicksettings.
Add ,and then select the Quick setting you want.
You can also Move a Quick setting
- Touch and hold the Quick setting you want to move. Drag the setting to a new location and then release.
- This feature is not available on the Gear S2.
- You can use 8 Quick settings at a time. If you have reached the maximum number of settings, Add will not be available. You will need to delete one in order to add another.
I hope you understand all the article on How to Customize Quick Settings on Galaxy Watch, Tips & Tricks. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.