You will be able to Learn How to Book a Ride Using Google Assistant. That You Must Check Out. Today we are here with Detail guide on Google Assistant.
Ridesharing services are a growing market. The days of hailing a cab seem to be coming to an end, with people preferring to book a ride through their smartphone instead. And seeing the way the wind is blowing, Google is making it easier to book a ride.
- all you need to do is say, “Hey Google, book me a rider to [your destination]” or “Hey Google, get me a taxi to [your destination]”.
- Assistant will then provide a list of options, including Uber, Lyft, Ola, Grab, and GO-JEK.
- Then you select one option of your choice.
- Once you’ve decided which one you want you’ll then be taken to the corresponding app to confirm the booking.
- So its function is twofold: hands-free ride-hailing, and also a convenient way of finding the ride that works best for you without having to thumb through multiple apps.
I hope to use to understand all the article on How to book a Ride Using Google Assistant. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.
If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus, Instagram, LinkedIn, Tumblr) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content.