You will be able to learn how to use Google Maps without Internet or WiFi. Today we are here with Detail guide on Google Maps.
It’s possible to use Google Maps offline, which is ideal if you find yourself needing to scope out a route out where you are when you have no Internet. Many people use Google Maps daily, and some rely on it completely to navigate their way around their worlds. If you’ve ever traveled to a new city and had to find your way around, you’ll appreciate how useful it can be to have maps available at all times. Here’s how to use Google Maps without Internet or WiFi.
Using Google Maps offline is that you will have to access it online first in order to download and store the required data first. You’ll need to do some preparation at home or in your hotel if you are traveling before you can go out into the world and use your maps without a network connection. With that in mind:
- Open Google Maps (while online) and search for your desired location.
- Once you’ve found the location/area you want to save for offline use, the easiest way to download it is to go to the options menu by tapping the three lines icon and tapping Offline maps.
- Next, tap select your own map at the top of the screen and you will be prompted with a message that says “download this area?”
- Drag the map inside the blue square box until it encompasses the area you want to map.
- You will notice that the file size will update automatically at the bottom of your screen.
- Once you are happy with the map area, tap Download.
I hope to use to understand all about How to use Google Maps without Internet or WiFi. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.