So you have bought Google Home or Home Mini and you want to know How to set up Google Home or Google Mini? so you come to the right place. We’ll guide you through the setup.
How to set up Google Home
- Make sure your Wi-Fi signal is good enough while setting up your Google Home (Mini). Consider setting up a guest Wi-Fi network, if you know your main network contains confidential data.
- Installing Google Home (Mini) for the first time requires a smartphone. The Home app is also available on the App Store.
- The respective assistants of each app will guide you through the installation process step-by-step.
- Everything runs through your Google account. Being an Android user with a Google account will speed up many steps of the installation. Google will already know your calendar, contacts and your registered streaming provider.
- Google Home (Mini) should ideally be connected to the same Wi-Fi as your other smart home and Google Cast devices. This eases the transfer of streams when you say, for example, ‘play Justin Beiber’.
- If you have guests over, you shouldn’t give them access to this network. Doing so will allow them to connect their Google account to your Google Home speaker. Instead, configure a guest network on your router.
- After the simple setup, all activities of the Google Assistant run through your user profile. For the long term you should set up guest access as well as additional user profiles.
I hope to use to understand all article on How to set up Google Home or Google Mini. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.
If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus, Instagram, LinkedIn, Tumblr) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!