You will be able to Learn How to create a good password which No one will be able to Hack. Today we are here with Detail guide on Good Password.
That’s not very useful to anyone who isn’t an information security analyst who specializes in cryptology, math nerd or not. It’s just here to show that there are people who have figured things out and recommended to Google that it require an eight-digit password. For our purposes, a good password is one that is complex enough to meet the criteria without making our head spin around in circles. According to those folks mentioned above, a good human-generated password should.
- Use a minimum length of 8 unique characters, and up to 15 is permitted.
- Include lowercase and uppercase alphabetic characters, numbers, and symbols if permitted.
- Be unique.
- Include no words found in any dictionary of any language.
- Include no proper names.
- Include no numerical information about yourself (no birthdays, anniversary dates, etc.).
- Contain no numeric sequences based on well-known numbers (911, pi, 999, etc.).
- Be accompanied by easy to guess password restore security questions.
If you decide to let the pseudo-random wizard inside a password manager app build passwords for you, here are a few tips:
- Make a strong master password and change it every six months.
- Don’t keep a copy of the master password on your phone but do keep a copy somewhere safe.
- Check if your password generator has options (it probably does). If so:
- Make every password a minimum of 8 characters.
- Blacklist characters that are hard for a human to read (the numbers zero and one, the lower case letter L, the upper and lower case letter O, and the piping symbol | are examples). You might need to enter the password by hand from time to time!
I hope to use to understand all about How to create a good password which No one will be able to Hack. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.