Welcome to the home of the best How-to guides for your Samsung Galaxy needs. If you are wondering How do I add another camera button in Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus?
With Galaxy S10/ S10Plus, you can add another camera button to the location within the phone screen where you can capture photos conveniently. You can capture photos conveniently.
- From the Apps list, tap Camera.
- Drag camera button to the preview screen.
- Start capturing photos using the additional camera shutter button on the screen.
- How to enable dark mode on Galaxy S10 Devices
- How to Enable Pin Windows Feature in Galaxy S10
- Best Apps for Samsung Galaxy S10 Series
- How to Hide Front Camera in Galaxy S10 Series
- Best Cases for Galaxy S10 Plus
- Galaxy S10 Plus receiving its first update
- How to enable Lockdown mode in Galaxy S10 Devices
- Download Samsung Galaxy S10+ & Galaxy S10 Camera cutout wallpapers
- How to enable Always On Display in Galaxy S10 Devices
- Samsung Galaxy S10 display – the best on the market
- How To Schedule The Auto Restart Feature On Galaxy S10
- How To Enable Home Screen Landscape mode on Galaxy S10 devices
- How to use Navigation Gestures on Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus
I hope you understand How do I add another camera button in Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus?
If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest tech content!