Welcome to the home of the best How-to guides for your Samsung Galaxy needs. In today’s article, We will go over the Home Screen Landscape mode. If you’re wondering How How To Enable Home Screen Landscape mode on Galaxy S10 devices.
- Galaxy S10 Specs: S10, S10+, S10e, S10 5G specs in one place
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Tips and Tricks or Hidden Features
- Samsung Galaxy S10 and Galaxy S10 Plus Camera Features
- How to use a Split screen on Samsung Galaxy S10
- How to use Wireless Power Share in Galaxy S10 Phones
- How To Enable Lift To wake Feature In Samsung Galaxy S10
- How does work Galaxy S10’s Ultrasonic Fingerprint Scanner?
Enable Home Screen Landscape mode on Galaxy S10 devices
- If you long press on the Home Screen
- Then go to Home Screen Settings
- Scroll down you will see Rotate to landscape mode
- Tap on to turn on, and turn the phone around you can use everything in landscape mode.
- How to enable dark mode on Galaxy S10 Devices
- How to Enable Pin Windows Feature in Galaxy S10
- Best Apps for Samsung Galaxy S10 Series
- How to Hide Front Camera in Galaxy S10 Series
- Best Cases for Galaxy S10 Plus
- Galaxy S10 Plus receiving its first update
- How to enable Lockdown mode in Galaxy S10 Devices
- Download Samsung Galaxy S10+ & Galaxy S10 Camera cutout wallpapers
- How to enable Always On Display in Galaxy S10 Devices
- Samsung Galaxy S10 display – the best on the market
- How To Schedule The Auto Restart Feature On Galaxy S10
I hope to use to understand all about How To Enable Home Screen Landscape mode on Galaxy S10 devices. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem. If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!