Early in the morning, there was news from the industry chain that the Xiaomi Mi 12 Ultra mobile phone had begun trial production and was confirmed to be launched in May. According to the exposure of the current mass production, the appearance is basically the same as the previous rendering, and the image adjusted by Leica The system is highly anticipated, and the price may be more than 6,000 yuan, and the top configuration is close to 7,000 yuan.
- Xiaomi Redmi 10A with MediaTek Helio G25 processor officially goes on sale at 20:00 tonight
- Xiaomi 11 mobile phone bottom-hunting 2149: the number of resource machines is limited and the hands are slow
- The first Leica certification! Mi 12 Ultra will debut in May
- Xiaomi Mi 12 Ultra starts mass production: priced at 6000+ in May
- Xiaomi Hub Gateway released crowdfunding price of 309 yuan to connect 100 devices
- Xiaomi Redmi K50 pays the final payment at midnight tonight, netizens look forward to the first sale record
The Xiaomi Mi 12 Ultra will be equipped with the Snapdragon 8 Gen1 chip, the running score may exceed 1.05 million points, and the storage will be fully loaded. The top configuration will have a 12+512G configuration, and the main camera may be upgraded to 100 million pixels. It will continue to be equipped with a periscope telephoto lens with at least a 50x zoom.