According to the new news brought by the whistleblower @Mukul Sharm, the Xiaomi Mi 12 Ultra is expected to be launched in China in May before being released in the global market. There is a lot of news that the machine will reach a cooperation with Leica, or it will become Xiaomi’s first Leica-certified mobile phone .
It is worth noting that the previous revelations showed that the Xiaomi Mi 12 Ultra will be equipped with the Snapdragon 8 made by Samsung technology, but recent new revelations say that the phone will be upgraded to the Snapdragon 8 Plus using the TSMC process, and the performance and energy efficiency ratio will be stronger. .
- Xiaomi Redmi 10A with MediaTek Helio G25 processor officially goes on sale at 20:00 tonight
- Xiaomi 11 mobile phone bottom-hunting 2149: the number of resource machines is limited and the hands are slow
- The first Leica certification! Mi 12 Ultra will debut in May
- Xiaomi Mi 12 Ultra starts mass production: priced at 6000+ in May
- Xiaomi Hub Gateway released crowdfunding price of 309 yuan to connect 100 devices
- Xiaomi Redmi K50 pays the final payment at midnight tonight, netizens look forward to the first sale record
In addition to performance, the design of the Xiaomi Mi 12 Extreme Commemorative Edition is still the focus. It was said that the machine will continue to be equipped with a periscope telephoto lens, with a high-pixel 5x telephoto lens, which can provide very good imaging effects. Adding some self-developed new technologies may continue to dominate the DXO list.