On March 21, the Xiaomi smart home control connection control center “Xiaomi Hub Gateway” was officially launched on the Xiaomi Mall, and crowdfunding will be launched on the 23rd, with a crowdfunding price of 309 yuan.
It is understood that this gateway adopts a new local central architecture. The devices in the same local area network of a single family are centered on a central gateway, which can realize local automatic linkage. Even if the external network is abnormal, it can also execute preset automation scenarios. In terms of configuration, it is equipped with a quad-core processing chip, built-in 4GB storage space, reserved OTA expansion capability, and supports direct connection of RJ45 wired network port and 2.5G and 5G dual-band WiFi connection.
The Xiaomi hub gateway has a built-in Bluetooth Mesh gateway, which can connect 200 Bluetooth Mesh devices and 100 Bluetooth devices at the same time. At the same time, it has a built-in Bluetooth signal amplifier, which can receive Bluetooth signals from sub-devices at a distance, and can also connect to smart devices in multiple rooms in the home. .
- Xiaomi Redmi 10A with MediaTek Helio G25 processor officially goes on sale at 20:00 tonight
- Xiaomi 11 mobile phone bottom-hunting 2149: the number of resource machines is limited and the hands are slow
- The first Leica certification! Mi 12 Ultra will debut in May
- Xiaomi Mi 12 Ultra starts mass production: priced at 6000+ in May
- Xiaomi Hub Gateway released crowdfunding price of 309 yuan to connect 100 devices
- Xiaomi Redmi K50 pays the final payment at midnight tonight, netizens look forward to the first sale record
On the 23rd, this gateway will be the first to start crowdfunding, with a crowdfunding price of 309 yuan and a retail price of 349 yuan after it is officially launched.