After a really long wait, the T-Mobile Galaxy S10 users are finally getting the Night mode in the camera app via an update today.
The new update also brings the QR scanner feature (look for the button under Quick Settings panel) and Android June 2019 security patch
The update comes software version for the Galaxy S10 Plus is G975USQU2BSGJ, while that for the Galaxy S10 and Galaxy S10e is G973USQU2BSGJ and G970USQU2BSGJ respectively.
- How to use Dual Apps on Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus
- How to enable Lockdown mode in Galaxy S10 Devices
- Download Samsung Galaxy S10+ & Galaxy S10 Camera cutout wallpapers
- How to enable Always On Display in Galaxy S10 Devices
- Samsung Galaxy S10 display – the best on the market
- How To Schedule The Auto Restart Feature On Galaxy S10
If you are still waiting, you can download the newest update build by going into Settings > Software updates and tapping on “Download updates manually”.