Welcome to the home of the best How-to guides for your Samsung Galaxy needs. In today’s article, We will go over the One Hand Mode Settings. If you’re wondering how to turn on One Hand Mode in Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+.
OW TO TURN ON ONE HAND MODE IN GALAXY Note 10 and Note 10+
Enabling one-handed operation adjusts screen size and layout for easy controlling of the device with one hand. For the first-time setup, hold device in one hand then quickly slide thumb from the edge of the screen to the middle and back.
- From a Home screen, swipe up or down from the center of the display to access the apps screen.
These instructions only apply to Standard mode and the default Home screen layout.
- Go to Settings
- Then Advanced features.
- Tap Motions and gestures.
- Tap One-handed mode.
- Tap the One-handed mode switch (upper-right) to turn on or off.
- When on, select the desired option from the “Reduce screen size section by using” (e.g., Gesture, Button).
If select the Button so you can just triple-click on Home Button now access one-hand mode.
- 10 Unique Features of Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus
- How to set/work Ultrasonic fingerprint in Galaxy Note 10 & Note 10+
- How to enable Always On Display in Galaxy Note 10 & Note 10 Plus
- How to enable dark mode on Galaxy Note 10 & Note 10+
For The Latest Activities And News Follow Our Social Media Handles: