Welcome to the home of the best How-to guides for your Samsung Galaxy needs. In today’s article, We will go over How to use notification Popup window on One UI/Android Pie.
How to use notification Popup window on One UI
Samsung’s new One UI software brought along several new features including a smart pop-up view feature which lets certain supported apps send notifications in messenger-like chat head bubbles.
You can simply tap on these notifications to expand them in a pop-up view so that you wouldn’t have to leave the app you’re already using.
- Go to the Settings menu
- And tap on Advanced Features
- Then go to Smart pop-up view
- Enable it for the options are for the app that you want to make use of the Smart pop-up view feature.
- Enable Pin Windows Feature in Samsung One UI
- Enable Lockdown mode in Samsung One UI
- Lock Home Screen Layout In Samsung One UI
- Enable Lift to wake feature in Samsung One UI
- Navigation Gestures on Samsung One UI
- Samsung One UI latest features Tips & Tricks
For The Latest Activities And News Follow Our Social Media Handles: