Welcome to the home of the best How-to guides for your Samsung Galaxy needs. In today’s article, We will go over Block Accidental Touch. If you’re wondering How to use Kids Home on Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus.
Your child’s first digital playground. Kids Mode is a treasure trove of fun, child-safe content. A simple setup is all you need in order to get started on your Galaxy smartphone or tablet. Your child’s happiness and safety
How to use Kids Home on Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus
Kids Home contains fun and safe children’s content in a playful learning environment.
It lets you set the playtime limit, control permissions, and provides usage reports so you know what your child is learning.
Please note: Kids Home is available on the Galaxy S10’s and the Tab S4. On other devices with Android version 9.0 it is available to download via Galaxy Apps.
How to setup:
Kids Home is simple to
- Pull down the notification panel and slide it to the left.
- Tap the Kids Home icon to initiate setup, and then tap “Start” to download.
- Tap “Next” and then set a Pin. The default pin is 0000. The Kids Home PIN allows you to set parental controls, check usage reports, but most importantly – kids cannot exit Kids Home without it.
- The Kids Home main screen then displays.
- On first use, you may need to download each app on the home screen.
Now that you have setup Kids Home you can get to know the main features.
- My Phone: Kids can call their contacts based on a pre-defined list allowed by parents.
- My Camera: Kids camera to take pictures, and also includes stickers.
- My Gallery: For pictures or drawings that are created in Kids Home or allowed by parents.
- My Browser: For safe browsing within certain websites allowed by parents.
Kids can then choose from a range of creative content including
Here is where you can access settings, create children’s profiles, set daily playtimes and check usage and activities.
These are the key features:
- Set daily playtime: Set the daily playtime for weekdays and weekends.
- Daily usage: Displays daily usage by day and date for each profile.
- Activity: Shows which apps have been used.
- Allowed content: Displays all content allowed by parents.
- Galaxy Store for Kids: This can only be accessed after entering the Parental Controls screen with your PIN.
- Open “Kids Home”.
- From the home screen tap the settings icon.
- Select “Parental control”.
- Enter your PIN.
Please note: You can create up to six children’s profiles.
How to Exit Kids Home without a PIN:
If you have forgotten your PIN and cannot exit Kids Home, you will need to follow the steps below to reset the app.
- Press and hold the power button on the side of your phone until the “Power off” option appears.
- Touch and hold the power off icon on the screen, until the “Safe mode” option appears.
- Tap to enter “Safe mode”.
- After the phone finishes rebooting go to “Settings”.
- Search for “Kids Home” and then select the Kids Home app from the search results.
- Tap “Uninstall” and then confirm by tapping “OK”.
- Press the power button again and then tap “Restart” to restart your phone and exit Safe Mode.
- Your phone will no longer be in Kids Home mode.
Please note: This process will delete all information, profiles
- How to enable dark mode on Galaxy S10 Devices
- How to Enable Pin Windows Feature in Galaxy S10
- Best Apps for Samsung Galaxy S10 Series
- How to Hide Front Camera in Galaxy S10 Series
- Best Cases for Galaxy S10 Plus
- Galaxy S10 Plus receiving its first update
- How to enable Lockdown mode in Galaxy S10 Devices
- Download Samsung Galaxy S10+ & Galaxy S10 Camera cutout wallpapers
- How to enable Always On Display in Galaxy S10 Devices
- Samsung Galaxy S10 display – the best on the market
- How To Schedule The Auto Restart Feature On Galaxy S10
I hope you understand all about How to use Kids Home on Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.
If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tumblr) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!