Welcome to the home of the best How-to guides for your Samsung Galaxy needs. In today’s article, I will show you how to use Dual Apps on Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus. Now let’s talk about Dual Messanger Feature Of Android Pie/One UI.
The Dual Messenger function will allow you to use two separate accounts for the same app. Once enabled, a second app icon will appear on your Home screen. From there you’ll be able to send and receive messages to a second account. Make sure you’re using separate credentials on the second version of the app you’re duplicating. Whether its for home or work; you can run the same app for two different accounts quickly and easily.
How to use Dual Apps on Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus
Only specific models and apps are supported with Dual Messenger. To set up Dual Messenger please see the step-by-step guide below.
- Go into the Settings menu
- Then Advanced features
- Scroll down and then tap on Dual Messenger
- A list of apps which are compatible with Dual Messenger will be displayed. Toggle the switch of the app you wish to use a separate account with.
- Read the Disclaimer. Once you have read the Disclaimer, tap on Confirm to continue.
- Tap on Install. A second icon for the selected app will appear on your Home screen. You’ll be able to use an alternative account in the second copy of the app.
- Turn on Contact selection to select specific contacts for your second apps.
- To keep using the same contacts between the main and second apps, turn off Contact selection.
- You have now successfully installed the second app.
Please Note: The second icon will have the Dual Messenger symbol on the lower right side of the icon.
- How to Hide Apps on Galaxy Note 10 & Note 10 Plus
- How to customize power key like Bixby key on Galaxy Note 10
- 10 Unique Features of Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus
- How to set/work Ultrasonic fingerprint in Galaxy Note 10 & Note 10+
- How to enable Always On Display in Galaxy Note 10 & Note 10 Plus
- How to enable dark mode on Galaxy Note 10 & Note 10+
- How to use a Split screen on Galaxy Note 10 & Note 10 Plus
- Galaxy Note 10 Series Improves Ultrasonic Fingerprint
- How to Enable Developer Options on Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+
For The Latest Activities And News Follow Our Social Media Handles: