Samsung’s new UI brings so many unique features and the auto restart feature move to the other setting. This guide will show how to locate and enable the Auto Restart on Samsung Galaxy Note 9 in One UI.
Enable The Auto Restart Feature On Galaxy Note 9 in One UI
- Go to your Home screen
- Tap on the Settings
- Scroll to Device Care
- Tap on three dots to the right top screen corner
- Tap on Auto Restart
- Choose your scheduled date and time. The defaults are Monday at 3 AM
- Turn on this feature and exit the menu
This allows to restart your phone once a week on a given day and a given time, which make sure that your phone runs are smoother fluid than normal so this option used to be in another part of the phone but now it’s been moved under device care which more sense because you are caring for your device.
- How to use a Split screen on Samsung One UI
- Enable Lockdown mode in Samsung One UI
- Lock Home Screen Layout In Samsung One UI
- Enable Lift to wake feature in Samsung One UI
- Navigation Gestures on Samsung One UI
- Samsung One UI latest features Tips & Tricks
I hope you understand How To Schedule The Auto Restart Feature On Galaxy Note 9 in One UI. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem. If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus, Instagram) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest tech content!