You will be able to Learn How to Install TWRP Recovery And Root Oneplus 6t. Today we are here with Detail guide on Oneplus 6t.
THE ADVANTAGE OF ROOT Oneplus 6t
- Installing custom ROMs.
- Remove preinstalled crapware.
- Blocking Ads in any apps.
- Install incompatible Apps.
- Keep the latest Android OS.
- Change skin for your Android.
- Boost your Android device’s speed and battery life.
- Make complete backups of your smartphone.
DISADVANTAGE OF ROOT Oneplus 6t
- Root can brick your smartphone.
- Say Good-Bye to the warranty.
- Problems with an update.
PRE-REQUISITES BEFORE YOU ROOT
- This Guide is only for Oneplus 6t so don’t try this on any other device as this can brick your phone.
- Make sure your Phone has charged 60%.
- Now make a backup of all important files and contacts.
- That’s all!! Now you can Follow the procedure to root Oneplus 6t.
Install TWRP on OnePlus 6t Android
1. First of all, enable the Developer Option on Your Oneplus 6t phone. To do this go to your Settings -> About -> Software Information -> More -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled”.
2. Now go back to settings -> Enable the OEM Unlock by going to Settings -> Developer Option and Enable OEM Unlock and USB Debugging. See the screenshot below.
3. Reboot your phone to fastboot mode. To do this first switch off your Oneplus 6t phone and Hold volume up + power on at the same time.
5. Now open the command prompt window in the Platform ADB folder by Pressing Shift Button and Select Open Command Window Here.
6. Now the command prompt windows will open on your windows desktop.
7. Now enter the following command to check the connection between PC and USB.
8. Now Use this command for Flash TWRP recovery.
fastboot flash boot twrp.img
9. Now you have booted into TWRP temporarily. To install it permanently, go into Install section and select the twrp-installer-enchilada-3.x.x.x.zip we’ve downloaded earlier and saved in the Oneplus 6t.
Root the OnePlus 6t Smartphone
1. Save the magisk manager zip or SuperSU zip file on your phone’s internal memory. We recommend you to use the Magisk file.
2. Now boot your phone in TWRP recovery mode. To do this first turn off your phone. Now Hold Volume Down + Power button together.
3. Once your phone booted in TWRP mode. Tap on the Install option to flash the magisk root or Super Su file.
4. Select the magisk manager zip file and Swipe the button to confirm the installation process. Now the flashing process will start on your device.
5. That’s it… You have successfully rooted OnePlus 6t without PC. Now tap reboot system.
So in this way, you easily Oneplus 6t phone and Install TWRP Recovery. If you are facing some trouble with this guide them leave the comments below and we will help you to fix it up.
I hope to use to understand all tutorial on How to Install TWRP Recovery And Root OnePlus 6T. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.
If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus, Instagram, LinkedIn, Tumblr) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!