If you want to factory reset of Samsung Galaxy A02, then The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A02. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 10 settings. As a result your SAMSUNG Galaxy A02 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6739V/WW core will run faster.
How to reset Galaxy A02
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing Volume Down + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then start holding Volume Up and Power keys for a few seconds.
- Release all buttons if the SAMSUNG Galaxy logo shows up.
- Then use Volume buttons to select Wipe data/factory reset and press the Power key once.
- After that choose Factory data reset from the menu and press the Power button.
- Finally select Reboot system now by using the Power key.
- Well done! The hard reset operation will be finished for a few seconds.
How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A02? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG Galaxy A02? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG Galaxy A02? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy A02?
Check more articles